Secrets | Thomas

!requested!

Today was a pretty special day for Thomas and I, its our second marriage anniversary. We've been together for the past six years and are now husband and wife for exactly 2 years. It was the time of my life to be completely honest. Thomas was a very sweet guy and I loved his romantic side. We got to know each other when we were both only 14, of course back then this wasn't a serious relationship but it turned serious shortly after we turned 16. In the end we both knew that we'd be together for a long time. I adored him endlessly and I appreciate our love.

Thomas sadly wasn't in Rome this time. This year was successful not only for us but for him and his band, Måneskin. They've won Eurovision Song Contest and right now they're working on their new album. I'm so proud of him and his best friends. Victoria was like my sister and the rest of the guys were close friends of mine.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up, it was a call from Victoria. When I saw her name I smiled remembering that they'll have a concert today.

"Hey y/n !" she almost screamed happily into the phone. "Vic, hey. What's up honey" I said and waited for her answer. "I just wanted to congratulate you on your anniversary with our sweet boy" she said, pausing before continuing "he won't be able to call you today". Wow that was suspicious, Thomas was usually the one to call and text all the time. Why wasn't he available now?

"Why won't he call me?" I whispered and there was silence for a minute. "Because he got drunk and right now he's passed out on his bed. At least I think, he won't answer the door" Victoria replied, worry leaving in her voice. No, my husband wasn't like that. "Vic he's not someone to drink this much and you know that" I told her and in that moment, the doorbell rang. "I guess you have your answer now" she replied, chuckling a bit and hanging up. She acted really strange today.

I went to open the door and I couldn't believe my own eyes. There he was, smiling at me happily. Thomas was standing here although he should've been with his band. "Hey Babygirl" he said, kissing my slight pink cheek. Thomas was still able to make me feel butterflies, in the years together he always made me feel like that. Not one day of our life was boring. "Oh god, hey Thomas" I said, crying a bit. I was just too happy to see him and hug him tightly. "How come you're here? Won't there be a concert today in Denmark?" I asked him confusedly and he nodded "we only told you that so I could surprise you honey" he told me. "You idiot!" I said jokingly, hitting him in the chest.

Thomas took me out on the beach in Roma. I told him it was a bad idea for today, he's been touchy all day. He reassured me, that it won't come out but I was still worried. Right now we were both laying down on our beach blanket, he pulled me onto his lap starting to kiss my lips and neck. "Thomas stop it, you're going to expose us" I told him in a shushed tone "I won't stop, we've been married and some day my fans deserve to hear the truth. I love you y/n and we're going to start a family some day so let's make it public!" He told me excitedly and I smiled at the thought of being able to kiss him in public and I agreed.

We both decided on putting a statement out but we needed to ask his band members and his manager. Everyone was luckily happy for us and agreed on us taking this important step. Thomas wrote the statement since I was afraid of the responses, I'm an overthinking person so I knew I wouldn't be able to write that. When he was done he told me, that he'll post it now and the fans began spamming the Måneskin Instagram account. Some sent love and support, others sent hate but we knew that there would always be haters. That didn't matter anymore, we were only happy to be able to show our unconditional love for each other now always and everywhere. "I love you Thomas and I need to tell you something" I whispered into his right ear and he hummed, signaling me that I should continue talking. "I'm pregnant babe" I told him.