True Love 2 | Thomas

Q: When was the last time you felt sad?

Y/N POV
Everything was going well, Thomas was asleep and I will soon be too. Before that I wrote him a letter, explaining why I did what I did and told the nurse to give his band mates a call as soon as possible. I knew when he'll wake up he won't understand at all so he will need his friends to support him. Yesterday I talked with Victoria via text messages and told her about everything and his medical condition. She also told me that he never told them about this, of course it was a big shock for her but she promised to keep quiet after I told her about my plan.

"Are you ready Mrs?" The sweet elderly woman asks and I slowly nodded my head with a smile on my lips. Thomas's bed was right next to me so I've been holding his band the whole time. You know I thought I'd never find love or try to have kids, but he changed my life and that's why I'm going to do this. I'd even go as far and say he is in fact my life, my world. He deserves to live, since he's got a purpose in life. I'll be watching him, protecting him from up there.

- time skip -
Thomas POV
I slowly woke up, still feeling numb and weak but at least I'm alive. God I was so scared to tell Y/N but in the end everything worked out for us. Soon we'll be a family of three and we will be great parents. When I get better I'll show her the house I bought some nights ago. It was her dream home and I worked so hard to get it, but her smile will be worth it. Yes her smile, it sometimes feels so surreal like she's a angel but she's a human, a woman. Now she's my wife.

When I looked around I noticed that the curtains were slightly open and that it must be evening or night time. It was pretty dark outside, I must've been asleep for a long time but that didn't surprise me. At the very beginning I knew that this procedure wouldn't be easy. I didn't see her bed in my room. Huh? I thought we specifically asked for a room together? That's when I pressed a small red button to call for a nurse. The same nurse that was with us before the operation entered the hospital room, her face told me that something wasn't right. "Yes Mr Raggi?" She asks quietly and i just looked straight at her "where is she?" "Maybe you should read this, before I'm going to say anything. Alright?"

She handed my a letter, it was Y/N handwriting on top of the closed letter. "My love" when I read these two words I knew what I was about to read and it made me cry out in pain.

"My dear love,
I am broken inside right now, but I knew I needed to act. You got the phone call, telling you that you wouldn't be able to get a new heart in time. So of course I was going to help if I could. How could I not? I hated myself for lying to you and a part of me wishes that this whole situation would've never happened. It's kinda selfish I know, but I love you far too much to let you go just now. Do you remember when I was still under 18 telling you that I'd die before my mom would because I couldn't live without her by my side? It kind of changed, because I'd die for both of you. I'd do it again a thousand times if needed. When I was on the phone I realized that this was the right way. Yesterday I talked with Vic, she knows about this and will be there for you to support you with the rest of Måneskin. Don't blame her though, she could've never changed anything.

Today you fell asleep next to me, holding my hand. This was everything I've ever wanted, you. Before I fell asleep I thought about our future. It's silly I know, but let me tell you. Thomas you'll be a great dad in the future and I'll be watching from above. I promise to protect you and your loved ones.

In love
Y/N

Ps: always remember the good memories, try to forget this in time and to be happy."

I realized that I just lost Y/N, the love of my life, my wife. She just died for me. How will I ever live without her?