Caretaker | Thomas

Summary: Y/N taking care of an injured Thomas.

My best friend Natalie was the tour manager from a italian rock band called Måneskin, I didn't know them but they seem to be rising Stars after winning a contest that's called 'eurovision song contest'. She actually wanted me to do her a favor, she's been so busy lately and is extremely tired. That's why she wanted me to care of a band member of Måneskin, his name is Thomas if I remember it correctly. He fell off stage in my hometown and now he needs to stay put for at least a week. Luckily Natalie just wanted me to take care of him for tonight so that's alright with me.
'Can you head over to Thomas's now?' It was a message from my very best friend, sighing I replied immediately to her
'Sure I'm already on my way, darling!' and after that she send me his address again, forgetting that I already had it in the first place. She's always been like that, forgetting things and stuff, it's kinda cute.
I knocked on a big beautiful wooden door of a expensive house, waiting for the guy, Thomas, to answer the door or anyone else at this point. The house looked nice from the outside, I bet it also looks awesome on the inside. The door opened and a tall guy greeted me "You must be Natalie's friend, she's been talking about you non stop. I'm Thomas, it's a pleasure to meet you!" he said with a big smile on his face. I was actually kind of shocked, that he's this polite and he's also really fucking handsome. "Yes that's me. In fact it's a pleasure to meet you too Thomas! My name is Y/N." I grinned back at the nice boy in front of me and he invited me in, stepping out of my way. "I hope it's not a burden to you, I told her I'm doing just fine on my own but Natalie's always worried, you know her" he told me, clearly sorry that I got dragged into it, but I just laughed "That's definitely one of her habbits. She always acts like a mom, it's kinda cute." "True, she's a good manager also though!" he told me and we sat down on this beautiful red sofa "So what did you do Thomas?" I asked out of curiosity and he laughed awkwardly while looking at his hands "Well I fell off stage at our previous performance and broke some of my ribs actually." "That must've hurt a lot. How are you feeling now? Does it hurt badly?" I practically bombarded Thomas with other questions but after I realized that my behavior was kind of rude, so I told him "Sorry I didn't mean to pry like that. You don't need to say anything, if you're not comfortable." and hoped he wasn't offended by me. Thomas just shook his head "Don't worry it's alright. It does still hurt a lot but I can manage everything on my own besides carrying heavy stuff or cooking." he said smiling at me and I got up "Well where's the kitchen? I'll cook you a proper meal!" I exclaimed and he laughed while also getting up slowly. "I'll show you y/n" and that's exactly what he did.
Him and I had a lot of fun together while cooking. He insisted on trying to help me out, which was definitely a nice change. I usually don't have company other than my dog Laika but Thomas was a great guy to spend time with if I'm being honest. After we both finished our delicious pasta and cleaned up we decided to watch a movie. Well to be exact he decided, because Natalie only wanted me to watch over him when he is alone. There was a guy now, who's name is Damiano and he came back home. Apparently Thomas, him and another guy called Ethan lived together. Damiano told me that he's also a band member and that I could go home now, but Thomas insisted on me staying for at least one movie we'd watch together. Honestly I couldn't turn him down, he was such a sweetheart and I never said no to a pirates of the carribean movie. It is my favorite movie series and it turned out that they also loved it. I got along with Damiano very well too, but still I liked Thomas a bit more. Which is why I asked for his phone number and he actually gave me his number! He promised to meet up with me some time again and when he might need a caretaker again.