Familia 2 | Ethan

QUESTION: What was or is your favorite drink? mine is vanilla coke!

It has been one ride of a hell the past three days. Ethan has been trying to contact me on Instagram but I ignored it. Honestly I don't know why I did what I did but I think it was just some fucking 'shock' reaction because I didn't know how to react to it or even how to handle anything at the moment. Again my black phone was ringing, it was a call from Ethan's Instagram chat for the fourth time in under 6 hours. Gosh won't he ever leave me alone? He should've gotten the message by now though. Maybe I should talk to him, after all it was a shock for the guy too.

So I picked the phone up "yes, Y/N here" I stuttered, already a tiny bit nervous, since i didn't know what he actually wanted to talk about. "Y/N I've been trying it for days already! Why did you never answer your fucking phone?! You should really explain to me this whole thing!" He told me, raising his voice but for what had happened he was still very calm in my opinion. " I know Ethan, I'll explain now, okay? Really, I just wasn't ready to face this conversation or situation at all.. to face you in general." I whispered into my phone and heard a sigh on the other side of the line.

It was now the next weekend and Ethan promised to visit us at lunchtime. I would cook lunch for everyone, just like a real family but i knew we weren't a real one. Ethan practically begged me for my allowance to get to know our sweet kid and I - of course- agreed to that after talking with my best friend. She showed me what i should've seen on my own. Ethan was just a dad that never knew his own child and of course that hurts him a lot. He was the father after all and I was dumb hiding our child from him, i realized that after the intense conversation on the phone with my best friend Cara.

The food was ready and we were ready, now only Ethan was missing. Not even five minutes after my thoughts the doorbell rang and it was ethan. he even brought flowers for me and a toy for Faith. It was a small dog with brown and black dots on him. I said that she loved dogs with dots before on the phone so i was kinda surprised that he remembered it. honestly that was kinda cute. "You guys hungry?" i asked them with a big smile on my face and both yelled a simple "yes". i swear you could really see that they were father and daughter.

after we ate faith went into her room to play with her new dog for a bit since ethan wanted to talk with me. "you wanted to talk?" i asked him nervously. he made my knees weak, even now that it's been a long time, he's still capable of doing these things to me and my body. it's crazy, really. "yes i do. i'm going to fix my past mistakes now and i'm never leaving my family alone again. this time i promise" he told me while taking my left hand into both of his hands and getting on one knee. is he really doing what i think he is doing?! "so Y/N L/N will you please do me the honor and become my wife? i should've done this years ago. but now i know what i want and i'm really sorry for hurting you" he said while grinning up at me. i knew that i still loved this guy, so i simply nodded my head before replying "only if we make another baby!" as a joke but he chuckled and said "of course i want four kids in total, so prepare yourself baby!"

A/N: I've literally so sorry for taking this long to update but honestly life was crazy the past months and i also didn't feel that well mentally so i stopped writing. now that i feel better, i'll start again, or should i just stop idk if you guys even read this book anymore lol