𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣 [2]

The Tardis materialises, steaming. It is a beautiful day. There's no trace of the two girls sitting on the suitcase. The Doctor comes stumbling out of the Tardis.

"Amelia! Rowan! I worked out what it was. I know what I was missing! You've got to get out of there!" He screams as he goes to enter the house.

~~In the Hallway on the first floor~~

"Amelia? Rowan? Are you all right? Are you there?" He runs up to their bedroom door. "Prisoner Zero's here. Prisoner Zero is here! Prisoner Zero is here! Do you understand me? Prisoner Zero is-" He hears a floorboard creak behind him. He turns around and gets knocked out by a cricket bat.

~~In the coma ward at the Royal Leadworth Hospital~~

A lady doctor and a male nurse march into the ward.

"So. They all called out at once, that's what you're saying? All of them. All the coma patients. You do understand that these people are all comatose, don't you? They can't speak." The Doctor tries to reason with him.

"Yes, Doctor Ramsden." The nurse admits.

"Then why are you wasting my time?" Doctor Ramsden asks annoyed.

"Because they called for you." The nurse explains.

"Me?" She asks him.

"Doctor." a voice behind them calls. They turn around. The male coma patient behind them is speaking. "Doctor. Doctor."

"Doctor. Doctor" Another Women starts.

Suddenly all coma patients say the same word. "Doctor. Doctor. Doctor."

~~back in the Hallway of the read-heads house~~

The Doctor slowly wakes up to see a young lady in a micro-skirted police uniform using her radio and another one sitting on the stairs.

"White male, mid-twenties, breaking and entering. Send me some backup. I've got him restrained." She speaks into her radio. Then turns to him. "Oi! You, sit still."

"Cricket bat. I'm getting cricket bat." He complains.

"You were breaking and entering." The woman reasons.

The Doctor tries to move his hand, but he sees that he's handcuffed to the radiator.

"Well, that's much better. Brand new me. Whack on the head, just what I needed." He growls.

"Do you want to shut up now? I've got back up on the way." She says getting angry.

"Hang on, no, wait. You're a policewoman." He looks at the other girl sitting on the stairs. "You hit me with a cricket bat and called the police on me?"

"No." She answers not looking at him, but at the floor.

"What are you doing here? Where are Amelia and Rowan Pond?"

"Amelia and Rowan Pond?" The policewoman repeats.

"Yeah, Amelia and Rowan. Little and more little Scottish girl. Where are they? I promised them five minutes but the engines were phasing. I suppose I must have gone a bit far." He looks apologetic. "Has something happened to them?"

The policewoman is about to say something but gets cut off by the other girl. "Rowan and Amelia Pond haven't lived here in a long time."

The Doctor looks at her. "How long?"

The girl looks at the floor again, so the policewoman answers. "Six months."

"No. No. No. No, I can't be six months late. I said five minutes. I promised. What happened to them? What happened to Amelia and Rowan Pond?"