The hooded figure.

Kim YongSun made her way home from school, slowly picking her way along the side of the road. It had been a long day for her, they were nearing the end of the first semester and she wasn't doing the greatest in some of her classes. She had even stayed late today to get some extra work done but all she managed to do was fall asleep for two hours, now causing her to walk home at a late hour.

She was slightly startled when her cell phone started ringing. Her mother was calling her. "Um, Eomma what's up?"

There was rustling on the other end of the line. "YongSun-Ah, your sister is coming home today, she just called. Can you stop buy the store and get her favourite kimchi flavour?"

YongSun had already stopped walking toward her house and changed her direction. "Of course, tell Unnie I say hi, and I'll be home soon." They said their goodbyes and ended the call.

YongSun couldn't get the kimchi her sister liked from the store right near her house, it was one of those small family owned ones that carried the necessities and a few other things. She had to turn around and go to one of those big company owned stores, there was one close enough to her house, she went there often to get ramen after class if her parents were not going to be home. Lucky for her it wasn't too far out of her way.

When the bell chimed over head as YongSun walked into the store, the male cashier looked up at her expectantly, when he saw who it was his face dropped and he looked almost disappointed, maybe even a bit angry. Confused, YongSun rushed to the fridge in the back and grabbed the kimchi she was looking for.

When she made her way back up to the counter. The cashier was looking out the windows, obviously searching for someone. He looked to be about her age, they were close enough to the campus that she even wondered if he attended her school but she didn't dare ask him. He had silver hair and a babyish face, she thought he could almost pass for an idol.

He stopped looking for whatever he was hoping to find out the window and rang her up. He faced her with a very bright smile as she paid, but the second she took her purchase he went back to looking out the window, looking more annoyed now than excited. YongSun rushed out of the store and started back in the direction of her house.

YongSun decided to take the back alley on her way back home. Fatigue had come on to her fast and she just wanted to get home to see her sister and eat dinner. She didn't like how dark the alleys were, weird people tend to hang out here just waiting for girls like her to pass, which is why her parents always told her not to go this way, but she was way too tired to care today, she would just have to walk faster today.

YongSun's heart sank when she rounded the next corner. A hooded figure was running toward her very fast. Panicked, she dropped her bag and pressed her body flat against the nearest wall. The person however didn't acknowledge her at all, they just zipped right past her, leaving her alone again in the dark. She waited for a few seconds, trying to steady her breaths and clam her heart. That was a mistake.

The next people to round the corner were stumbling about. It was a group of three men perhaps a few years older than her, they had not seemed to notice her yet. She quickly snatched up her bag from the ground and threw her hood up, hoping that she could just sneak by them unnoticed.

As she got closer she sucked in her breath, averted her eyes, and kept a fast pace but not enough as to draw attention to herself. The men were laughing loudly to themselves, play fighting with each other as the walked past. YongSun let out her breath as she passed them, glad that they passed with no problem. A bit too soon to be relieved. A hand grasped her upper arm and ice slid through her heart.

"Hello honey." The man said, still behind her. YongSun was still too stund to move her feet. He turned her around, and she met hungry eyes. "Don't you want to keep us company?" He asked as his two friends gave a laugh behind him.