You!!

MoonByul did not want to get up for school. She was stuck with the night shift at the convenience store, the worst part of it being that her co-worker tattled on her to the boss about being late to work. Now she is stuck doing the night shift for a month. She tried to explain to him that she ran into some bad men on the way to work, she even had the cuts on her knuckles to prove it, but he didn't want to believe her. That is what she gets for trying to save a pretty girl from a bad situation.

So now she was dragging her tired body out of bed. The floor was cold on her bare feet, her shoe box sized apartment was never warm. She pulled her favorite grey hoodie over her head and went to wash up in the bathroom. Her fists looked better than they did the night before, a little sore but nothing she was not used to, she had her fair share of fights in high school.

She was running late for school now because it took her forever to get out of bed, no shock there, Byul was late for a lot of things, that is why she was good at running. Just like now as she was running for her bus, catching it just as it was about to pull away from the curb. The man grunted but let her on the bus, she gave a bow in thanks and took a seat in the back of the bus.

She pushed her earbuds into her ears, turning up the volume, hoping for a few more minutes of sleep before she had to get off.

The girl from the night before danced in her vision. Cute chubby cheeks, round eyes, slender figure. Leave it to Byul to meet a cute girl and have to run away, it was like a bad drama plot line. She could feel a smile creep up on her as the image of the girl's shocked face popped up in her mind again.

The bus came to a quick hault, ripping MoonByul from her day dream and back to reality. Her eyes flew open as she saw the driver hollering something at the car that just cut them off. She didn't have a chance to close her eyes again for the rest of the trip.

-----------------

YongSun was in class early again. She barely slept all night, so she decided getting in some extra study time was probably a good idea. It was her Friday morning lecture, a room so big it fit about two hundred students at full capacity, lucky for YongSun only about half of that filled the seats on a good day. It was not a popular class, the teacher had a dry voice and often caused a lot of the students to fall asleep, YongSun learned to have a coffee on hand. If you risked getting caught by the teacher, he would call you out in front of everyone.

Nine o'clock hit and the students were still slowly filling up. YongSun never paid them much attention, she was a bit shy, the last time someone had only ask her for a pencil her heart almost went into overdrive. Like always she just averted her eyes and tried to absorb more of her readings. However the events of the night before kept playing in her mind, just as they had all night. What shocked YongSun the most was that, yes, she was afraid of the men; but it was the blonde girl who kept popping up in her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about her. Just the thought of her body so close to YongSun had her face turning red. The teacher walked in the room and YongSun shook her head, trying to erase the images, opening her eyes wide to pay attention to the teacher as he began the lecture.

About an hour into the lecture YongSun found her eyes starting to drop. Her coffee was long drank and the cup now sat empty in front of her. Her head was resting in her hand as she tried very hard to keep herself up right. Her eyes however were not obeying her and they finally fluttered closed.

A loud clap made YongSun jump in her seat. She caught herself before she hit her head off of the desk. She sat up and looked around confused, pulling the strand of her hair that ended up in her mouth out of it as she did so. It was then YongSun noticed she was one of four people still left in the class, the teacher was at the front looking very angry.