They know. (Extra chapter)

YongSun woke up with her hands wrapped around Ryan. She squeezed him a little bit tighter, not willing to wake up and face the day yet. A thought crossed her mind, a quick flash reminder that her her jumping up in bed and throwing the teddy bear toward the wall. Today was the day she got to see Byul! Normally it wouldn't be such an event to go and see your girlfriend but both YongSun and Byul had been so busy lately neither of them had time to see one another. Today YongSun had an early day at her placement and she had the next day off. Byul did have to work late at the store but she arranged to be off the next day. YongSun was going to spend her afternoon at the store then they were going back to Byul's place to have a much needed stay in date.

YongSun got out of bed and started to make it. She placed her very large bear Ryan in the centre on her pillows. It was a surprise from Byul not long after they got back from her house, YongSun complained for a week that it was hard for her to sleep because she got so use to cuddling Byul. After listening to her for the whole week, she showed up at YongSun's one night after she got off work holding the bear, it was almost the size of Byul herself. YongSun jokingly named him Ryan just to make Byul jealous but it did help her sleep, and she thought of Byul everytime she hugged it.

YongSun checked her reflection in the mirror above her dresser. A glint on her finger caught her eye. The ring Byul gave her was proudly sitting on her ring finger, she smiled at the site of it but then very shamefully removed it, dropping it onto the necklace she was wearing. More than anything YongSun hated taking it off her finger but she had not got up the courage yet to tell her parents about her and Byul, she didn't want the ring to do it for her, so until she left the house she slipped it around her neck.

--------

YongSun's family were casually sitting around the kitchen table, just as they were every morning at breakfast. Her mother looked up at her and smiled. "Why don't you look pretty today." She said as YongSun took her seat.

YongSun tried not to flush, she had dressed up a bit more today just for Byul. YongHee must have known this as well because she gave her a look. YongSun was more than excited to show YongHee her ring when she got home from her trip with Byul. Her sister was very happy for her. "Yeah Yong, why so dressed up today?" YongHee had been on her case for the last two months to tell her parents, she kept dropping hints here and there about it. She was right of course but YongSun couldn't, not yet.

YongSun took a large mouthful of rice to try and hide her embarrassment. "It is Friday." She shrugged. "I just thought it would be more fun."

YongHee shot her a glare and YongSun stuck out her tongue. "Will you be home for dinner?" Her mother asked, not seeing the silent fight going on between her daughters. "You said you had an early day."

Now YongSun really did go red, she forgot she had mentioned that. "Um, no." She tried to quickly think of an excuse. "Some of the girls and I are going out for dinner." Not a lie, they were. "And ByulAh has the day off tomorrow so we made plans to hang out."

"How is ByulYi-Ah doing?" YongHee said with a tone.

YongSun shot her a look. "Fine, we've both been busy. No time to hang out so we planned a friends day." She hated using that word without the proper girl in front of it.

"You should invite her over for dinner again." Her mother interjected. "We haven't seen her since you two got back from her parent's house. I am sure she could use a home cooked meal."

YongSun nodded. "Sounds good mom, I'll mention it to her." She got up from the table, dropping a kiss on both of her parent's cheeks. "I have to go to work now, I will see you all later." They all said goodbye, and with one more glare from YongHee, YongSun was out of the house and off to work.