Chapter 9

Caitlin's pov:

2 hours later

I went to check on Barry in the med bay and was worried when I couldn't find him. I looked all over S.T.A.R. labs. I found him in the speed lab running. Something was bothering him and it was starting to worry Frost and I.

"Hey Barry can we talk?" I asked him as he sped next to me.

"What is there to talk about? I mean this is my fault after all." He said but this started to worry me more.

"How is any of this your fault?" I asked him.

"I need some time to think." He told me so I let Frost take control. I shot him with an ice blast and sealed the exit. Then Frost gave me back control.

"Barry you tell us what is going on or I will freeze you to the wall." I told him. He sat down next to me with this look of pain in his eyes.

"Well Iris would never have turned evil if it wasn't for me. I am not saying that I am still in love with her because I am not but if I had paid more attention then she would still be here. I can't keep doing this losing the ones that I love and the way she was talking you might be in danger." He told me.

"Barry you will never lose Frost or I and this wasn't your fault. Now why don't we go back to my place. Ok." I told him and he instantly sped us back to my place. He made us dinner and after dinner we sat down and watched a movie. We feel asleep halfway through the movie.

Iris' pov:

I had established a base at an old ware house and was thinking of the next step of my plan when I felt a familiar gust of wind.

"Well hello there Flash have you come to try and get me back?" I asked as I turned around and shot a fire blast at him.

"I am not The Flash my name is Savitar." He said in a suit made of a similar metal to the original Savitar's. His suit was smaller than the original Savitar's and more like Barry's current suit. His suit still had the two retractable blades as the original Savitar.

"So then why are you here and weren't you erased from time?" I asked him.

"Well first of all I am not from this earth I am from earth-27 and secondly I am here to prove that I am the fastest man alive." He told me and I looked at him with confusion.

"Why would you help me?" I asked him.

"Well firstly because like I said I am here to prove I am the fastest man alive and secondly I love you." He said taking off his mask. Once his mask was off it revealed a face that looked like Barry's and I could only smile. I didn't care if this wasn't the Barry from my earth as long as I was with Barry Allen I would be happy.

"So you are the Barry Allen from earth-27 and you love me?" I asked.

"Yes and Yes." He said and pulled me into a kiss.

"So we can help each other you can take care of The Flash after I torture and kill his precious Caitlin Snow in front of him and then we can be together forever. Deal." I told him pulling away from the kiss.

"Deal." He said and pulled me into another kiss. We kept kissing and then things got a little bit heated.