Chapter 13

Frost's pov:

"How could he say that about us?" I asked Caity in my head.

"He can't." She said back when there was a nock at the entrance to the time vault. It was Ralph.

"Wait don't shoot I came here to apologize." He said.

"What do you want Ralph." I said his name with spite.

"I came to say I am sorry you are not bad friends in fact you are the best friends he could have and you and Caitlin are the best girlfriends he could have." He said.

"It is ok and thanks." I told him. I went to go check on Barry and when I arrived I saw him shoot up in a cold sweat but wincing in pain.

"Oh my god Barry." I said shock still present in my voice.

"Frost what happened?" He asked so I sat next to him and Caity and I took turns explaining to him what happened.

"So you and Cait didn't leave S.T.A.R. labs once just so you could be with me. That is why you are my girlfriend." He told me and I started to blush. We just sat there for god knows how long until he tried to sit up but shot back down wincing in pain.

"Don't you dare mister your back is not completely healed. I can move you to a wheel chair but there will be no walking for the next few days." Caity said taking control. He nodded and I moved him into Thawne's old wheel chair. I ran some tests on him and found some very concerning results. Once I saw them I heard Frost gasp in my head and I screamed.

Caitlin's pov:

"Cait what's wrong?" He asked wheeling in.

"Your battle with Savitar 2 not only put you in a coma like state but it also released some unknown energy into you which is slowing down your speed healing so it may take weeks now for you to heal completely." I told him worriedly.

"But I thought you said I should be fine in a few days." He said.

"The energy just started affecting you after you woke up however it should be out of your system within a week." I told him and he wheeled even closer and pecked me on the lips. As we pulled apart a breach opened in the middle of the cortex and out came Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Dinah, Rene, and Curtis. After they all arrived another breach opened and Supergirl , J'honn, and Alex came through.

"Barry?" Everyone asked in shock.

"Hey." He said weakly. Felicity walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Ow." He said.

"Sorry sorry." Felicity said.

"Hi guys." Barry said.

"How long has he been awake." Cisco asked shooting me the explain look.

"I just woke up." Barry said.

"Shouldn't you be able to walk?" Cisco asked Barry but was looking at me.

"In his last fight with Savitar 2 some unknown energies were released into his body slowing his speed healing down. However it only started affecting when he woke up so he won't be fully healed for a couple more weeks." I said to everyone.