Chapter 15

Oliver's pov:

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Caitlin it is ok that was a speed force portal." Cisco said back.

"Cisco how long will he be in there?" I asked.

"I don't know could be a few seconds. It could be forever or anything in-between." Cisco said and at this Caitlin started crying harder.

"Guys we need to discuss the plan." I said getting a seriously look from Felicity. We spent the next hour trying to figure out the fine details of the plan. We were about to leave S.T.A.R. labs when there was a massive power surge in the Breach Room.

"Barry?" I said as we ran in.

"OH MY GOD BARRY." Caitlin screamed running over to him and engulfing him in a hug.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"Well I was sucked into the speed force to flood the unknown energies out of my body." He said looking at the ground.

"Barry I would like to run some tests just to make sure." Caitlin said and he just nodded. We went back to the cortex to hear the results. We were all worried about Barry some more than others. Caitlin came back in with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Kara asked.

"Nothing is wrong but the speed force in his cells has increased two times." She said as he walked out.

"Ok but what does that mean?" I asked having absolutely no idea what they were saying.

"It means that his speed has increased." Felicity said specifically looking at me.

"Um Guys." Cisco said.

"What?" Barry said walking out of the med bay.

"Our plan won't work because they have allied with Nazi's." Cisco said.

"Nazi's?" I questioned.

"Yes they came from Earth-X and they are very dangerous." Harry said to all of us.

"Well they-" Cisco started to say but was cut off when a message was broadcasted across the news.

"We challenge all hero's on this earth." Then the message was cut off and a location was flashed on the screen.

"What do we do." I asked.

"We fight but first we need to train." Barry said and we all went to the speed lab to train. We spent the next few hours training but I could tell something was off with Barry.

"Hey Barry can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure." He sped us to the time vault.

"Barry what is up with you I could tell there was something wrong during training." I said to him.

"Oliver I don't know what to do. I mean Iris is my fault but now she has teamed up with a version of Savitar from another earth and the way he said how dare you implies that they are more than just partners. I guess I am just worried that I may not be able to fix this one." He said to me.

"Barry you can't fix this without your friends and family by your side trust me I know." I told him.

"Thanks Oliver." He said.

"Guys it is time." Cisco said over the intercom.

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Always." He replied. We all rushed to the location and stood in front of the massive Nazi army and five other people. They took off their masks and we were all shocked.

"Thawne." Barry said.

"Direct from Earth-1." He replied.

"Who are you?" I asked the other Oliver queen.

"Well I am The Dark Arrow and this is my wife Overgirl." He said.

"Ew gross." Kara and I said at the same time.

"Iris why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I want to and my boyfriend here agrees." She said pointing at Savitar.

"Boyfriend?" Barry asked shocked.

"Enough talking." I said. We all started running towards each other and this is when we all knew the fight had begun.