Chapter 12

Cisco's pov:

I called Caitlin up to the med bay because Barry's vitals started to bottom out but as soon as she arrived they went back to normal.

"Cisco what is it." She said looking at me sternly.

"His vitals started to bottom out but went back to normal when you entered the room." I told her.

"Ok well Frost wants to come out so she will help you guys with the plan while I listen to see if anything else happens to Barry." She said as she turned into Killer Frost.

"So what do we know?" I asked.

"Well Barry's psycho ex fiancé has gone crazy and hooked up with what you guys say is another version of an evil Barry from another earth." Ralph said in complete disbelief.

"First of all Ralph you have a lot to catch up on and I will catch you up on it after we come up with a plan. Secondly I think we should use me as bait to lure them out and ambush them at the docks." Frost said but looking heavily at Barry.

"Ok that is a start so here is the plan. Frost and Caitlin will be our bait. The rest of us will be hiding around the docks . When they get there I am hoping to be able to temporarily neutralize Blaze's powers." I told them looking confident.

"Ok but how are you going to do that?" Joe asked me while I was putting on my vibe gear.

"Well I am hoping that Caitlin could figure that out." I told them and got the fine look from Frost.

"Where are you going?" Cecile asked.

"Well we need help because Barry is out now. So I am going to get Oliver and Team Arrow as well as Kara." I said breaching out of the cortex.

Ralphs pov:

After Cisco left I followed Frost to learn about what I have missed. She was working on the serum and not Caitlin.

"Why isn't Caitlin doing that?" I asked her.

"Well she is she is telling me what to do so that I can catch you up on everything." She said and then started from the beginning.

"So let me get this straight the original Harrison Wells was actually Eobard Thawne aka the man in yellow aka The Reverse Flash who killed Barry's mom. Then there was Jay Garrick who was actually Hunter Zolomon aka zoom and he killed Barry's dad. Then you all locked him in the pipeline and only after Joe was taken let him out without consoling him about his fathers death. That then caused him so much pain that he reversed time to save his parents creating Flashpoint. After he reset the timeline you all didn't even help him with the fact that he didn't mean for anything bad to happen and then you later on joined the man who was supposed to kill Iris and who was also a future version of Barry but he was also a time remnant. Then you decide that it was ok after you all the sudden had a change of heart that you didn't even go back to him before he went into the speed force. You helped Barry come out six months later only for his fiancé to turn evil and join up with the other earth Savitar and that is why he is like that. After that I know the rest." I said in a brief summary of what I was told.

"Yes." She said.

"What good friends you are." I said sarcastically and then she stormed out.

"Not cool Ralph everyone here cares about him especially Frost and Caitlin because they are dating Barry." Joe told me.

"Oh I should go apologize shouldn't I?" I asked.

"Of course now go." Joe said ushering me out.