Chapter 11

Caitlin's pov:

It has been a few weeks since our encounter with Blaze and Savitar 2. We have added a new team member named Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man all while Barry is in a sort of coma. The past few weeks he has been experiencing these nightmares. Seeing him wither in his sleep is hard to watch but I want to be the first to greet him. Frost and I have been taking shifts watching him so the other can rest. Barry's wounds have healed but his back is not healing as fast as it should. It would be a few more days until his back would be fully healed. Right now I am in control while Frost rests. She won't admit it but she is more worried than me and we both love him equally.

"Frost get some rest." I told her inside my head.

"I can't he hasn't woken up yet." She said in a worried tone.

"Alright Frost what is really going on with you?" I asked her.

"I owe him my life Caity. The amount of times he has saved me and never asks for anything in return. That is the whole reason that I joined Savitar because he was Barry but when I realized he was a soulless monster is when I started being a hero. Everything is thanks to Barry and I couldn't even protect him this one time. He trusts me and relies on me just like he relies on you and I let him down." She said on the verge of tears.

"Frost you have saved him almost as many times as he has saved us but right now he needs both of us to be ready in case of an emergency. Ok." I told her and got a very annoyed sounding ok.

I was sitting in my lab watching Barry profusely after my talk with Frost. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation between Ralph, Cisco, Joe, Cecile, and Camilla until I heard something about Blaze and this new Savitar. In that instant I walked in to the room and got the is something wrong look from everyone. Which I replied with a everything is fine look.

"What did you guys say about Blaze and Savitar 2?" I asked them.

"We were just discussing a plan to defeat them." Ralph looked up from whatever he was doing with his powers.

"Well Frost and I want in. He hurt Barry witch means he is going to pay." I said and got the we need to talk look from Joe and Cecile. So while Ralph, Cisco, and Camilla were still working on a plan I followed Joe and Cecile to the speed lab.

"Caitlin I can feel the anger and hate coming off of you and Frost." Cecile said to me. At that point I couldn't stop Frost from taking control so I let her. My hair turned a silvery white while my eyes turned white and lips turned blue.

Frost's pov:

"I should be angry that hag and other Savitar hurt the man that I love, that Caitlin and I love." I said trying to hide the rage but to no avail.

"Frost we will get them and they will pay but you have to promise us that you will not kill them because that is not what Barry would want." Joe told me. I knew he was right so I nodded my head just before Cisco yelled for Caity and I to come to the med bay quickly. I sprinted towards the med bay. As I ran towards the med bay I let Caity take control.