Chapter 1: I saw him.

It really was so much stupid that I was so deep in love with the bastard I thought was the one for me. I was an idiot, too imbecile to even think I was wasting my trust on someone who deserved it the  least. Let alone trust he wasn't even worthy of breathing the same air as me.

It was all beautiful; flowers and rainbows, smiles and giggles. He flirted me for almost a year. It wasn't easy for him too, I agree. I played hard to get. Well, you couldn't trust people easily right? No matter how much they say they loved you, they cared for you and showered you with gifts and compliments. You couldn't trust new peoples easily and I wasn't an exception.

But I guess, he loved challenges. He must've taken me as a challenge to accomplish because I was hard to get. What else could it be? It wasn't even half a year I agreed to date him, be his boyfriend, he was already cheating on me. Or maybe he was just lusting over me? I've had many people, be it girls or boys, admiring me in a very creepy way. Maybe he was one among them. Maybe I had ignited the lavas of lust, want and salacity in him and he just wanted to taste me. Well if that was the case, then I need to give it to him. He turned out to be really patient.

But I also feel pity for him. His one and half year of patience tailing me, running after me earned him nothing in return. I'm glad that I happened to have that little bit of restraint to not give in to him every time he tried to initiate intimacy. He wanted our relationship to upgrade. Don't take me wrong, I wanted that too. After all, my gullible heart had started to plant the seeds of love that were slowly germinating. Thank god they didn't get to flourish and blossom.

I wanted to take our relationship to next level as well, just like him. Who wouldn't want to when you have absolutely tempting and hot boyfriend? But the thing was he changed. He was no longer the same person who had court me for almost a year. He was getting impatient. It was like he just wanted to have physical intimacy. He desperately started to convince me to have sex with him and that made me question him and his ways.

I had made it clear as day that I was new to this relationship thing. Never had I been in a relationship before and I wanted to take things slow. Within one year of him courting me, he had almost known everything about me, but me? I didn't know anything about him except that we worked in the same place, he was from Bangkok, his name and his age. That's all.

So tell me, was I wrong on wanting to take it slow? I wanted to know him better before giving him all me, no restraints, no barriers. It was my first relationship afterall, for god's sake.

Well, to his bad luck and mine good, he lost the pleasure to have me. I was glad that his mask of patience came off and his true colors showed themselves. That evening my boss had asked for a nice black coffee and I, as a responsible secretary, went right away to the office kitchen with the thought of make him a nice one.

I couldn't decide that time if my obedience was a good thing or bad but I now know by heart, it was indeed a good thing. A very good thing at that. In fact, it was the best decision of my life, for it saved me from a disaster, saved my life.

There I saw, that fucker of my so called boyfriend of five months, sucking the face of a girl who happend to be my good friend or so I thought. They were so invested in their little office escapade, that even the sound of a door opening did not reach their ears.

He was sucking and biting every part of her body he could reach. His hands were kneading her buttocks while she was hanging by his neck. His lips were covering hers and small sounds of muffled whimpers were making their way out her throat. They must've been music to his ears but I was burning with the overwhelming feeling of disgust. They were attached to each other as if their life depend on it. They were glued while I was rooted.