Chapter 5: Then Lets Do It.

Your votes and comments are appreciated!🤍

The moonlight shone undoubtedly brighter than ever. I saw everything around me distinctly. The sea waves danced along with the sounds of their own music and the bushes waved at me with the smooth passing breeze. The sound of the breeze and flapping of the bushes was in itself a melodious music.

My eyes wide open, everything vivid and picturesque despite the night, and my senses? Sensitive then ever.

I was a tickling bomb, ready to explode anytime. The tension, it could be just me but, was undeniable.

Had I been asked if heaven existed, I would have shrieked, yelled and whatever else I could do to convey, that YES, heaven did exist. Anything at my fucking power, I would have done at the very moment to trumpet the whole fucking world, universe rather, that heaven for me exist and existed in it's most real, raw and incredibly exquisite and prepossessing form. Simply beautiful, stunning. Eventhough a part of my mind disagreed, it's not real, it could not be.

I believe it all depends on fate, on your stars, and how lucky you are. Because right then, I felt my fate on it's biggest mercy, my stars at their brightest shine and my luck, blooming. I was the luckiest person alive at that moment.

The moment that snaffled my breath away but also but also replenished my lungs, gave me life and a reason to breath anew.

The moment that melted and mollified me with it's scorching hotness, but also froze me up on the spot.

The moment that I felt enkindled, inflamed with flames of hungry, ever increasing fire, but also shivers ran down my spine. And every hair in my body stood upright. Goosebumps chained all over my skin like a range of chure hills.

I was living and I was dead. I was a living dead.

That's how it felt to experience heaven. My very heaven that I was so very blessed to feel.

I felt divinely favoured and fortunate.

A sudden wave of possessiveness passed over my body, emerging from the pit of my heart and bewitching all my senses, captivating my body, from the very tip of my foot nails to the top of my swaying brown locks.

A wild urge to grasp and mark that heaven, in a proprietorial way, filled my brain. I wanted to mark my territory, make it evident and clear for the prying eyes, that the heaven is mine and it belongs to me.

Only me, just me.

The night darkened and the light brightened, as the time passed by. The moon shone it's brightest and the wind blew it's fullest. The bushes had been dancing with mirth all along. The waves teased the shore and the sea dragged them back. The stars twinkled and the sands did too. My hair flew in all directions but my eyes remained glued. The place was indeed a heaven.

But, one needs to know, my definition of heaven was different. It was breathtakingly beautiful and far more precious. At least for me. It was....it was downright perplexing how the heaven ignited a wild hunger in me, as if I had been starved for weeks but at the same time made me feel full and contented.

My heaven.

My heaven was the small crystal drop of salty diamonds that languidly dropped down his wet hair.

My heaven was the same, shy drop of sea, that slid down his wet torso and hid securely underneath the wet fabric, killing me softly.

My heaven were all those tiny droplets that glistened and twinkled in the moonlight, bejewelling his naked form, scattered around his firm torso to his thick thighs.