Chapter 10: Deeper Please.

Bright propelled further. Win ultimately felt his pelvis pressed against him. He let out a triumphant wail, his back forming a delightful bow against the bed. The pain was exceptional and pleasure was finally vanquishing it, nevertheless he liked it all at the same time. He might not be able to walk straight for next three days but he would take it all, anything and everything. So, he eventually relaxed after what felt like a lifetime, taking a deep breath and it felt divine.

Bright slowly hauled his dick out of Win, and then pushed forward, gently this time. The younger let out a tiny moan, loving the feeling running through him. The pain was gone and only pleasure remained, gratification ran through his blood. He was dripping onto his stomach as the latter laggardly moved in and out of him.

"Look at you, taking my dick so good." Words were difficult to understand, evenmore were them to make sense. His brain scattered, bits and pieces rushing towards all directions. Win's mind was in chaos, however, he knew it was a praise, whispered with stupid admiration in words so filthy, he keened with every roll of the syllables over his naked skin.

The pace was slow and steady, Win could feel every inch of the massive shaft moving inside him. He had gotten used to it by then and now, now it wasn't enough. He wanted more. Win, he felt like he needed more. He needed the slow drag to take a punishing pace.

"Harder...Bright," he whined, pulling the subject of his calling by his neck. The older jovially leaned down, locking his mouth with the bunny into a ravenous kiss. The hips moved faster into him. His hands pulled on the older's long curls, moaning into his mouth.

"Harder what?" Bright whispered into the younger's mouth, moaning. The pace calmed down considerably, making it known to Win, that he was to speak, make a show of how much he needed.

"Fuck me h-harder, please." And so, he cried, "Like you m-mean it."

Their body moved against each other, lips and hips both in sync. Bright started roughly barging into Win, as deep as he could go, given the position, but it wasn't deep enough for Win. He wanted deeper. He arched his back, moving his hips in sync with Bright.

"Yesss...there...there again" Win whined out when the feeling of the man's dick hitting his prostate assaulted him. It felt phenomenal, deliriously good to feel Bright so deep inside of him.

"I ah, fuck, need you, Bright, deeper, pl-please," he screeched and Bright got the sanction to go as rough as he had dreamed. Animalistic and thirsty, his thrusts got rougher and rougher. The sounds of skin slapping against skin suffused the air inside the room. "Aah...ground me Bright, rough...f-fast...use me."

"Yeah, fucking hell. You feel so good, baby. So perfect...gripping my cock like a desperate slut, your hole feels like a heaven!." Damn, the burning, the slight pain, Win would say rough was the best. Bright turned into a beast and Win cried, tasting his own tears. The ruthless fucker didn't stop a second, uncharitable plunges assaulted him, oversensitivity didn't even justify the state Win was in. His nipples in between those gnawing teeth and his dick in a tight hold. Fuck, Win could die of pleasure. And he was dying.

"Tell me bun, tell me you like it, m-moan for me."

"Brig-ght...ah...you are so! Make me..ah make me...feel so good...please...harder you go," Win mewled greedily. He was turning insane with overstimulation, yet greedy enough to ask for more.

Bright pulled his dick out. "You want it deeper? Stuffed all the way up you could feel it in your stomach? That's what you want?" Win nodded, weakly.

"Okay, what baby wants, baby gets. Turn around. On all fours. Let me make you feel good!" Damn, that authoritative low growl upswinged his libidinousness even more. Everything felt absurd but meaningful at the same time. Win cried.