Chapter 12.1: Bathroom Tryst.

Watch out for mistakes.

A mellow but soothing rosy fragrance suffused the air as tiny particles visibly danced, when the spectrum of sunlight entered the damn bathroom

A mellow but soothing rosy fragrance suffused the air as tiny particles visibly danced, when the spectrum of sunlight entered the damn bathroom. Silver tiles and marbles sparkled with radiant glow.

Wide mirror stood proud in front of the spacious, porcelain bathtub with elegance. The tub white too.

Sounds of water splashing, heavy breathings and small grunts and whimpers heated the air continuously. Bright loved the view his eyes were stucked on, a feral glow on his pupils, pure ecstasy alightened, as he ceaselessly drooled over Win in the mirror. The reflection was erotic.

With his doe eyes tightly shut and full lips parted, Win occasionally grunted with every slow drag of the member, inside his warm rosette. Icy water splashed with every bounce Win did on his cock, with finnesse, with perfection even. Those low and lusty chants of "B-bright" drgged him to his release almost everytime Win moaned, with that tuneful voice of his.

He splayed leisurely on his back, as Win pleasured himself on his rigid cock, his way, his pace. Languidly, caressing the younger's hair and back sometimes, he planted kisses and bites whenever the warmth clenched around him. Win had his nape and shoulders littered with new decorations.

"Release my dick, dammit." Win grunted, painfully so. Damn fucker held his orgasm once again. With an empty stomach and merely left energy, Win continued his cursing.

"Keep quiet. If you ever want your sweet release." It had almost been half an hour since they started. Win couldn't believe how easily he was coaxed and lured into this. "Remember, you don't get to cum until I do-," and how was he supposed to keep quiet when his prostate was tortured like a fucking plaything, "twice."

This was borderline crazy.

Fuckkk!! What had he gotten himself into? Had he known Bright was a fucking sadist, he'd have tied him to the bed and have his way with him, so to avoid himself from all that he was subjected to. But wouldn't that make himself a sadist too?

Ugh!!

He wasn't obliged to obey the fucker and he did try to defy him. He would try to touch himself only to have his hands swatted back, with a stinging slap on his thighs. Added pleasure, might he say. "You ain't touching yourself babe. You'll come untouched."

"Then let me, you douchebag. Why hold me back?" He cried. More like screamed, with tears gushing down his cheeks. The tub had water but he was drenched in sweat and tears, rather. "I'm yet to cum, don't forget that. Baby."

Now he didn't just bounce on Bright's lap helplessly, the latter started thrusting deep inside too. More like thrusting him to heaven. Goodlord, the water made Bright's movement troublesome. He got saved from passing out. But damn, the stupid had energy. It was more like he was the powerhouse of it actually.