Chapter 8: Fuck Me now please.

The narration changes from here on. Sorry!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A hard-on was definitely the last thing Vachirawit had expected to encounter the moment his eyes landed on that pretty face, inside the bar once again. However, he wasn't a tad bit surprised. A little uncertain, maybe. Because that was undoubtedly a reaction not to be proud of. But, Bright agreed, the guy had that power, he was charming like no one else.

In all honesty, Bright was also embarassed a slightest bit having his dick react the first thing. That certainly spoke volumes about him and how his days were to pass by in the presence of the younger. He was no dumb, eager teenager. But Win would bat his eyelashes, and his erection would increase a centimeter, reaching it's finest peak, and painfully throb under his tight slacks. Blame Metawin, that cute and sexy thing, because Bright was as innocent as innocence could be. And even if he wasn't, nobody needed to know!

Good thing, the counter was tall enough to hide his traitor dick, from all the predatory gazes clad in hunger, spreaded around the bar. That stupid piece of meat was set to give him a hard time.

Hard Time?  Yeah. Hard time.

Win stood still, rooted on his feet. His mouth was slightly parted and his heaving chest was clearly evident. His eyelids seemed to have forgotten blinking, so wide open, adding to Bright's slowly crumbling confidence. He looked equally intoxicated, if not more.

Okay, that's good.

Surely, Bright couldn't see a boner, no matter how pierceing his gaze stayed on the other man's groin, but maybe, just maybe, his loose white pants did a thing to hide it securely. Bright made peace with that expectation. Nevertheless, Win seemed to be immensely attracted towards him too and the simple assumption made his heart skip two beats, merrily. Unless he was reading into things too deeply and projecting his own feeling on the poor man.

Bright was whipped. So much.

Ten feet, merely ten feet remained between him and Win. But, Bright felt as if they were miles apart. Or, maybe it was his brain haywired and heart beating miles per minute. Absurd.

Whatever was happening to him, that stupid, handsome fucker was to blame for. As the low neon lights beautifully highlighted the younger's soft, gorgeous features Bright was left gaping out there like a fish out of water.

But those classic white canvas, paired with that loose white pants and his light pink oversized shirt accentuated Win so perfectly, earning him a glamorous spotlight, Bright thought him looking a tiny bit like some dumbass as he took Win in was worth it. Win's doe eyes sparkled bright and his naughty tongue danced along his full round lips, now glistening with saliva. That button nose stood proud and his jawline cut through the older's heart, softly.

Bright...Yeah. Bright was-

Win was glowing, fuck. It was as though beautiful golden rays evoked through his sinful body. His smooth locks were parted immaculately, making the fine contours of his face even more angelic. Bright found himself praying for his dear life. Lord, save him, thank you.

If he was aroused by just the sight of the bunny, he was dead aroused when the younger's lavender freshness infiltrated his system. Bright didn't know if the music had subsided, or the roudy crowd had already left. Hyperfocused, all he could see and feel was the young man approaching him.

Then, then Win stood infront of him, basked in an irresistably compelling fragrance, and an innocence so wicked, so tempting, as if Win was luring him to sink his teeth and lick him clean. Bright's self control appeared to be slipping from his system like how the sand slips through a fist, and he could do nothing but cry internally, or dig his nails deep into his thighs, or just stand there like a dumb man lost inside his own head.