Chapter 4: So You Like Sausages?

I pulled him out of the club and entirely out of the Resort. He still looked dazed, me being that bold wasn't something he had expected, even I myself was surprised. He was baffled. His eyes never left our entwined hands and I realised, I held his hand for too long.

I let his hand go and, again saw a ray of disappointment across his beautiful, dark eyes for a second. What's with this man?

Soon, we made it to Bangla Road, one of the busiest places in Phuket. Soi Bangla and all it's side streets were brimming with lights and roaring with music as alcohol flew through the night. The streets were loaded with clubs, beer bars, pubs and restaurant. An extravagent cultural show showcased the beauty of thailand and it's exotic culture. We watched it for a bit and moved further.

He led and I followed. No words exchanged between us, the only noise being the hustling and bustling of the busy nightlife. Despite, it did not feel awakard at all. As we walked side by side with our shoulders touching and bare hands brushing agains't each other, I felt myself burning with want, every time my skin came in contact with his.

I had that deep desire to just grab his hand and entwine mine with his but I couldn't muster enough courage. Who was to say he wouldn't pull back? Still, I would proceed my hand in the air only to pull it back. He, after a few of my futile attempts, noticed my struggle and pulled me closer, holding my hand. He gave me a satisfied grin, beckoning a mousy smile to flash on my face.

We just walked around the huge market and I gaped at the assortment of the stuffs there, right from clothings, touristy souvenirs, carvings to the fluffy toys and that, the not-so-strange stranger said, was just the tip of an iceberg.

I gaped loudly at every new thing I saw while Bright chuckled at that. I was overjoyed with his company and he seemed enjoying too. For a foodie like me, the market was a heaven. I gorged on spicy sausages and fish cakes while he watched me munching them all. At some point in my messy eating marathon, the sauce happened to spill across my lips, and there was no hesitancy in his touch as he wiped it as though it had been his everyday task.

There was an appetency and a glint of adoration in his eyes. Have we seriously not met before? The state of comfort between was concerning in the best possible way. It felt like a perfect date, only a romantic dinner was left. It undoubtedly became one of the best days of my life.

"So you like sausages?" His eyes puckish, as the suggestive, low toned question came out and I almost chocked on my sausage. Literally, this man!!! His tongue darted out to lick his full lips as he slowly ran his eyes from my waist to my chest, final destination being my lips.

"You're impossible." I turned around walking away from the man who was for sure testing my patience.

I was the one who dragged him out with even more obscene suggestion, but fuck it.

"What's there to be ashamed of, khun. It's clear you like it." He yelled, quite loud and ran after me. I yelped as he pulled me from behind like, - is it our thing now?- his hand around my waist and his breath fanning my neck. This time his breathing was ragged and loud. My back on his chest and my butt against his bulge, which by the way, seemed awoken? Unless that thing is as big asleep!

"I'm not! It's just that I don't find it my obligation to answer you."

"You shouldn't be ashamed when it comes to food, khun. I certainly don't. You know, I love slurping on juicy peaches, the ones with all that delicioius flesh, eventhough I find people admonishing me for the lack of proper etiquette." The last half of what was said was airy, merely louder than a whisper. And I was certainly drunk on the sound of his voice, that  it took me the unashamed press of his front against my bottom to realise that the peach in talk must've been a very different kind than I originally had thought of. This man, he's teasing me!