Chapter 21: It's not just want anymore, it's need.

Cringe Alert!!

"You're high if you think I'll put anything in my mouth that isn't a part of your fucking sexy body

"You're high if you think I'll put anything in my mouth that isn't a part of your fucking sexy body."

Win had always deemed this sort of self-assured hubris to be something off-putting, a trait in people he thought was a major turn off. It did not seem to matter now though, even when he desperately tried to summon that well known feeling of repulsion to invigorate him. This knowledge of his own body's betrayal had to be perenially saved up in his mind. That with the rekindling of his relationship with Bright, his body had replenished itself, that he was not someone who he thought he had always been. Things had changed in the last couple of days, drastically, and one of that would be him being turned on with the wicked arrogance of a certain man.

The air of haughtiness Bright carried only called for the unapologetic wantonness in Win.

But Gods above, why would this need bring such violent tendencies too? Him being turned on and angry simultaneously was already a bad combination. Adding the desperation that he was also feeling into it only concoct a cocktail that would make sure Win acted exactly the way he shouldn't. He probably had already been doing so actually. But it all tasted so freaking incredible when Bright supplied that look of devotion and declaration of raw want into the mix. And no doubt, before he knew he had his hands pulling on his shirt.

"Gods, then fucking have it all, come here and take me as you wish, dammit!!" Bright was still watching him with that stupidly devoted look as the shirt buttons flailed in the air and a cocophonous sound echoed when Win tore the fabric.

The foolishly amorous way Bright kept gazing at him haunted Win. He was...Win just-

Win broke down, giving Bright what he seemed to be awaiting for. Or at least the visible expansion of his chest in pride said Win so.

"Yeah, you would want that? Would you not?" Bright would have to either entirely shut up or...or just do whatever the hell because that voice; husky, warm and inviting chest voice, the pleasing tone was slowly melting Win into a puddle.

They still had not fucked yet!

"I'm tired," Win sighed. But he would not have to wait much. The smirk and intent desire that lit up Bright's face as he approached the now breathless Win, conveyed the message with clear details. That he was coveted. Bright was hard, Win needed no double checking to know that he was wanted with equal desperation.

And yet, he felt empty, a hollow feeling taking over which he knew was bound to dissipate with Bright's presence. Except, it didn't. It grew bigger, wider, deeper, because this proximity was still not enough. Fuck sanity, fuck patience, if this was borderline obsession then he would want to stay obsessed with this man.

His hands itched, fingers thrumming to prise the man close to him, proximately, and demand why it took him two days to finally come to him, let him innebriate and sway over with that musky scent of his musculinity. "Two days," he continued, "I tried to fuck myself, you know, tried to bring myself to an orgasm but fuck you, fuck your stupid self, seems like I can't even do that without you now."