🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

With her father dead and her humanity off, Rose has done nothing but biting people and drinking their blood. She even tried to drink Nathan's, but he stopped her. He's been following her around as she went around Britain, having a little break from the magical world.

But she knew she'd have to go back to Hogwarts soon, and she wasn't looking forward to it as all she'll be receiving is sympathy and people feeling sorry for her. Rose also knew that now she doesn't feel anything, means that she'll say anything to anyone, and not feel like apologising, not like she didn't before she turned her emotions off.

No one other than Nathan and the Mikaelsons have heard from Rose, she hasn't sent her friends or Remus any letters or anything, making them extremely worried. But they also knew she probably needed a break anyway.

As she was taking a break, Rose decided to get some tattoos of Sirius. One of them being the Sirius constellation on her right forearm and Padfoots paw prints on her left wrist. Although, she had to get some special ink as she is a vampire, so tattoos would just heal.

 Although, she had to get some special ink as she is a vampire, so tattoos would just heal

Once she was pleased with them, she went around shopping for hours, poor Nathan had to trail after her, holding the bags as Rose got a lot

Once she was pleased with them, she went around shopping for hours, poor Nathan had to trail after her, holding the bags as Rose got a lot. She got some new clothes, jewelry, makeup, etc. She also bought more of Nathan's mint cologne that she loved and their books for the 6th Year in Diagon Alley.

But as she went from place to place, it soon came to the 1st of September and it was time for Rose and Nathan to return.

So, as always, Rose dressed up and Nathan complimented his girlfriend as she looked hot as always.

With Nathan by her side, holding her hand, Rose vamp sped to Hogwarts and stopped outside the great hall doors, which were currently open and had some sort of guards guarding

Everyone was facing Dumbledore as he was in the middle of his speech, but he glanced over and saw Rose, causing him to pause. Everyone else soon looked over to where he was and gasped as they saw a stoic face Rose standing there, a guard grabbed her arm roughly and she instantly slapped his face, causing a loud slap noise and his head turned abruptly to the side. Everyone looked in shock.

Rose then raised her hand and wiggled her fingers as a "hello" before walking forward and speaking monotonously.

"Oh so sorry for interrupting your speech, Dumbledore. I just had to make my entrance as not only is my lovely father dead, my humanity is off, which means I feel nothing, which also means that I have no remorse or anything, so I'm not going to apologise for that man. He roughly grabbed my arm and pissed me off, so don't bother trying to piss me off too, or you'll just end up like that guy, but a lot worse. You can carry on with your speech now, I'm bored."

Rose walked towards her table and Nathan followed her like a lost puppy, she moved Seamus and sat next to Harry as Nathan then sat next to her. She did a double take as she saw Harry with a bloody nose and asked.

"Why on earth have you got a bloody nose?"

Harry looked at Rose and kept his eyes on her face as her cleavage was showing and he tried his best not to look, he replied back.

"Malfoy."

Rose hummed and went to look at Dumbledore as he continued his speech when Harry suddenly asked.

"Can you help me?"

Rose looked at him and asked.

"Help you do what, stop your nose from bleeding? You've got hands and tissues."

Harry paused before taking the tissue off his nose, but regretted it as his nose started pouring out blood again. Rose groaned and resisted the urge as his blood smelt very appetising, she conjured a clean tissue and held it on his nose, looking away, missing the small smile Harry was wearing.

Rose didn't really listen to Dumbledore's speech as she couldn't give two shits about it. But her tattoes caught her friends eyes as Hermione reluctantly asked.

"Are those about..."

She couldn't get the word out, so Rose bluntly continued what Hermione was going to say.

"Sirius? Yes. You know, you can say his bloody name, right? Just because he's dead, doesn't mean his name is some sort of taboo and it's not like I'm gonna burst out crying, I have no humanity right now, however, all I feel is revenge and anger. Trust me, I would've slapped that man's head off for touching my arm, but then I'd have to deal with a lot of blood, and I've already had a lot of that during my break."

Rose picked up a knife and started to twirl it in between her fingers, glaring straight at Ginny as she was about to complain about Rose drinking blood, Ginny immediately looked away and Rose smirked. During that, Dumbledore had finished his speech and excused everyone.

The students began to make their way out of the hall and to their common rooms/dorms, and for Rose, she was walking with Hermione in front as the boys walked behind, talking amongst themselves.. and maybe subtly checking out Rose.

Rose explained to Hermione about what she had been doing all summer and as Hermione was a little grossed out, she couldn't blame Rose. And she also felt incredibly sorry for her as a flashback of last year when Rose was trying to get Sirius out of the archway even though he was already dead, invaded her mind.

Hermione also remembered seeing how blood was pouring out of Rose's eyes, ears and nose from how much power she was using to try and get Sirius out. It really was heartbreaking to see.

Hermione linked arms with Rose and they went to their dorm as the boys went to theirs. The girls got undressed and dressed into their pyjamas and Rose layed in bed with Cinder. She spoke to Hermione.

"Thank you for looking after Cinder during the summer, again. I completely forgot about her when I left."

Hermione stroked her own cat and looked over at Rose, doing a little double take as the moon shined directly onto Rose and made her look even more beautiful than she already was.

Mione got tingles and butterflies in her stomach by looking at Rose and she finally replied after staring for too long.

"It's okay, Rosie. Cinder and Crookshanks are like best friends, they slept mostly during summer."

Rose hummed and layed down, she talked to Hermione all night as Hermione couldn't get to sleep.