🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲🌹

Once everyone had landed, Harry let out a breath and muttered.

"Thank god we got out of there, everyone okay?"

He looked around and saw Ron with Hermione in his arms, Griphook stood with Dobby and Rose.. he finally found her on the sand, on her knees with a stake in her chest. Harry yelled out, catching everyone's attention.

"NO! ROSE!"

Harry got up and ran to Rose, she was already going blue/purple and veins protruded. Hermione also ran over and they layed her down, Rose then spoke as she felt her whole body permanently shutting down.

"I love you."

She then felt all of her body freeze up and go numb, but a few tears did slip out as she heard Harry and Hermione screaming for her and sobbing uncontrollably.

Once Rose was gone, they eventually made a decision to bury her and also decided to come back after the war and take her to a grave with her parents so she could be with them.

But none of them thought to take the stake out because they thought the same would happen if you were to take a knife out of a body. And because they were so upset and distraught, they didn't remember that if they did take the stake out, Rose would eventually heal and come back.

So, as the rest had to continue their mission, they didn't realise what was happening elsewhere.

🌹

Rose, who was under the sand and wrapped up in a sheet, slowly opened her eyes and took the stake out, placing it beside her as she could feel her body going back to normal. She then let out a breath of relief and began unwrapping herself and digging a way out.

Once she got to the surface, Rose breathed in the fresh air and dusted herself off as she had sand all over her. She then apparated away and landed near the Abbatoir, she grabbed a muggle and dragged her to an alleyway, she compelled her not to scream and bit her neck, drinking her blood. Feeling less weak.

She then let the Muggle go after compelling her again and felt much better. Rose entered the compound, immediately getting ambushed in a hug by Rebekah, who was relieved.

"I'm so happy you're not dead."

Rose chuckled, but asked.

"How did you know I was dead in the first place?"

Rebekah answered as she squeezed Rose more.

"It was on the radio, everyone except us know that you're dead."

Rose sighed and asked again.

"Why did I not die completely, like I thought the stake would kill me?"

Rebekah went to reply when Klaus interrupted.

"Because you've got Mikaelson blood running through you, it must have been a regular stake that you got hit with. Not a white oak stake."

The girls got out of the hug and looked to see everyone else standing there. Rose was a little confused.

"Mikaelson blood? I mean, Nathan is my soulmate. But I'm not a Mikaelson."

Klaus smirked and explained.

"Well, remember when you were dying and we had to age you and turn you into a vampire? Well, Nathan used his blood to turn you, since he's your soulmate... and also because you're pregnant." (A/N: I just randomly came up with this idea at the last minute, and I know it's kinda like RWTS over again, but actually different. Don't bother complaining that it's a boring "trope" and shit. It's my book, therefore my decision. And don't bother saying to kill the baby like most of you did in RWTS, you will be blocked and/or muted.)