🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

As she was finishing up her walk and taking her time going back to the dorm, a second year came up to her. He handed her a piece of paper and then ran off. Rose shrugged it off and read the note.

Meet us in the Room of Requirement, I have a surprise. Ask for a "room where I can have some fun" and enter the room. See you soon.

Love from Nathan xxxx

Rose's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she wondered who "we" is. But she redirected her route and began walking to the Room of Requirement. Once she got there, she waited outside the wall and thought of what Nathan told her to.

As soon as she finished thinking, a door began revealing itself and when it finished appearing, Rose cautiously opened the door and entered. She watched as the door behind her disappeared and when she looked back to the front, her mouth dropped.

There was Nathan and Harry on a massive bed, naked. Rose muttered out in shock.

"Oh. My. God."

She then jumped when a naked Hermione appeared behind her. Rose dropped her bag on the floor and was completely shocked as to what was happening.

However, Hermione pulled Rose's arms up and began taking off her shirt. They stared at her body in awe and lust. Rose went along with it and began getting naked, with the help from Hermione. The boys watched as Hermione and Rose began to snog.

As the two girls were snogging in the middle of the room, hands wandering over each others bodies, the boys watched and felt flustered.

Nathan soon got off the bed and grabbed Rose's jaw, turning her head to his so he could kiss her lips. Hermione smirked and touched Rose's breasts as Rose and Nathan made out. Harry sat there watching with pink cheeks.

Rose switched between Nathan and Hermione and began to jerk off Nathan with one hand and placed her other hand on Hermione's arse to pull her closer.

Hermione and Nathan moaned and Rose smirked, the trio then made their way to the bed to join Harry, and since the bed was massive, they all fit on the bed perfectly. The quartet then took in turns with each other. Snogging and touching.

Then the four of them got down and dirty.

Rose was lying on the bed, with Harry touching and sucking on her breasts, Nathan was thrusting into Rose and Hermione sat on Rose's face so Rose could eat her out. The quartet moaned and groaned from pleasure and was having the best of their lives. The whole scenario went on for a while until they switched places and carried on.

When they all finished, they layed on the bed next to each other staring at the ceiling before randomly bursting out with laughter.

None of them had no clue as to why they were laughing, but when the laughter died down. Rose announced.

"Well, that was bloody amazing. Nathan and I were thinking, how about we all be in a polyamorous relationship? We only snog and shag who we like. So for Nathan, it'd be me. For me, it'd be Nathan, Hermione and Harry. For Hermione, it'll just be me. And for Harry, it'll be me as well. How does that sound?"

A round of agreements were heard and Rose smiled, she then remembered.

"Wait, Harry? When did you get back?"

Harry held his head up and responded.

"Well, once I had got some of Slughorn's memory that I needed, my luck was running out. So I came back and Nathan, Hermione and I came up with a plan."

Rose hummed and asked.

"What are you going to do with the memories?"

Harry suddenly gasped and rushily got up, exclaiming as he put his clothes back on.