Uncovered secrets

WARNING : MAY INCLUDE HARSH LANGUAGE

****************************************

(Scarlet's POV)

She stopped walking. She looked at me shocked. I caught her in the act.

I waited for her response. Nothing. She has nothing to say.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? I said-"

"I know what you said but, how come I didn't hear it at home?"

"I don't know?"

"Oh, well that's strange."

"Hell yeah?!"

"Well, you wanna go check the basement out? There could be someone in there"

I sighed. "Nah, I'm going home."

I turned around to the direction on where my house is.

"Wait! Scarlet."

I turned my head towards her, "What?"

"Um, I wanted to ask if you saw my ticket in my locker torn up.. or if you..."

Shoot. "If I what? You think I tore it?"

She slyly nodded.

She's on to me! She knows! Who would tell her? Eddie! That son of a.. ugh! Wait, what if Sandara, or Andy said something? Oh god what do I say?

"Um.. I actually don't know. You should probably talk to Kevin about it, after all you did give him your locker combination."

"Yeah I know.. but he doesn't go into my locket untill I tell him to and-"

"What if he goes in there behind your back?"

"Kevin isn't like that-"

"What if he is?"

She hesitated. "W-what if you did?"

"Did what?"

"Went into my locker and tore it up."

I gasped. I'm acting, I'm good aren't I? "Out of all the people in the world you suspect it's me? I'm your BEST FRIEND."

"And so is Kevin."

What? "But-but he's not a BFFL."

"Still, he's loyal."

"So you're saying I'm not?"

"Well you went out with MY crush! I liked him! You didn't care about him until I said I liked him!"

"Not true! He asked ME out! Not you, ME! And I can't just say no, it'll make me a b!tch!"

"No it wouldn't! It'll make you a better friend and not go out with your best friends crush!"

"No it wouldn't!? It'll make YOU a better friend if you weren't so jealous of me!"

"I am NOT jealous of you! Never will I be! But.." She started breaking into tears. "That was just really harsh Scarlet. I really, REALLY liked him. And that was just so unfair." She turned around and started walking. My vision got blurry and tears started running down my cheeks.

"She's just jealous Scarlet. She's just jealous." I said to myself, and I walked off home.

----------------------------------------------------

(Tiffany's POV)

When Scarlet and I get into fights like that, I have a way to steam it off or cry it out. I don't cry myself to sleep, talk to anyone, listen to music, punch the wall, nothing like that.