That feeling of betrayal

WARNING: CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE HARSH AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

----------------------------------------------------

(Scarlet's POV)

Tiffany looked at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes not meeting mine.

"You couldn't tell me this before?"

"..I'm sorry.."

"All this time I was assuming it was.." She made a quick glance at me and quickly looked down.

"You thought it was...me?"

"..Yeah.."

"Why!?"

"Because! You're always trying to find a way to screw everything for me."

I kept quiet.

Tiffany unplugged the curling iron and set it aside. Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but then Jordan called her.

"Are you done Tiffany?"

"Yeah!" She yelled back. She looked at me with a shameful look and left.

The party lasted until 3 am. Everyone was dancing, chatting, and having a good time. Majority of the people left around midnight. Tiffany and Jordan also left at that time. Jeremy and I stayed to help clean up.

As I was picking up soda cans and putting them in trash bags, Ashley was running her mouth about Tiffany.

"That b*tch thinks that she can come here, look better than me, and trash my birthday? She has another thing coming." She said aggressivley throwing a used paper plate into her trash bag.

"I know right?" Kimberly spoke up. Kimberly is a red-head. She wears glasses, she's skinny, and her hair is naturally straight. She is the start of rumors, gossip, and drama. And she's part of Ashley's clique. "I don't see why she had to fight you anyway."

Then Jeremy added, "You lost desperately." And everyone was laughing except for Ashley. She just stood there, offended.

Then pretended to playfully throw a soda can at Jeremy, but inside she was hurt, and angry.

(Tiffany's POV)

I was walking in the hallway at school and all of a sudden, garbage was dumped on top of me. I looked up, at the balcony Scarlet, Eddie, Sandara, Andy, Kevin, and Jeremy were laughing at me. I looked around me and there was foul

smelling trash spoiling my clothes.

The hallway was filled with laughter. I

looked back up at the balcony and Jordan was laughing too! He and Scarlet were holding a trashcan. Behind me I heard very high-pitched giggling. I turned around and found Ashley laughing at me with her crew.

For the first time ever I wanted to cry, I usually start fuming but, this was different.

I felt betrayed and alone. Even teachers

were walking by, their hands up to their

faces, covering their noses to the smell,

and they were laughing as well.

Next thing you know, the whole school was laughing at me! Attempting to run away, I took out a foot and I accidentally stepped on a banana peel, slipped and fell.

(How convenient huh?) That's when everyone laughed harder. I felt my face get hot, and tears started forming in my eyes. But then everything stopped when cold water was splashed on me. I instantly sat up, shocked and at the same time glad that was a dream.