Just need to fit in..

WARNING: CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE HARSH AND STRONG LANGUAGE

[Ages 13 and up]

----------------------------------------------------

(Scarlet's POV)

Ashley and her clique continue to make fun of Tiffany. I know I shouldn't stand there and do nothing about it, but what can I do? If I stick up for her I won't be accepted. So I have to stick with just standing there.

Ashley was going on about how she's going to throw another party, but bigger.

"This time, the entire school should come! Wouldn't that be awesome?"

"Totally!" Her clique agreed.

She turned to me, "What do you think Scarlet?"

"That would be really cool."

She nodded, "The whole school will come except for one person. I think you all know who it is."

"Tiffany." Her whole group responded.

"Yeah." Tiffany was down the hallway going to walk past us.

"Speaking of the devil herself."

She was going to walk past us, but then Ashley took her foot out infront of Tiffany. Tiffany tripped, and fell with a loud 'THUD'. I grimanced when she fell.

People just passed by looking at her, some laughed, and of course Ashley's girls laughed.

When Tiffany got up, she was giving Ashley a death glare.

Ashley scoffed, "What? You can get up on your own." Her clique giggled again.

When Tiffany got up, she was in a stance to attack Ashley, I need to get inbetween this before it gets ugly.

I went between them.

"Tiffany don't do it."

"Why not? You want a piece of this? Bring it on!" Ashley said behind me.

"No!" I yelled at Ashley.

But before I could Tiffany jumps on top of me, trying to attack Ashley. I put my hands on her chest to push her off. She was swinging, shouting, and cursing at Ashley. Everyone was crowding around us, with their phones out. Teachers came to my rescue.

Eventually, the teachers came, three male teachers held Tiffany down, trying to calm her, and two female teachers and the principal were infront of Ashley. They told everyone to go to their classes and later they went to the principals.

(Tiffany's POV)

So I got an suspension for attempting to hit Ashley. I'm suspended for 10 days. I think they went a little to far but hey, what can you do?

Katrina bought me some new uggs which was a good change. Atleast she's trying to be nice but, I just wish she would bring Luana back. I still can't forgive her for that.

When my dad and Katrina found out what I did and that I was suspended, they had me grounded. I can't text, go on my laptop or anything. I don't even have my cat anymore. She was the only person I would chat my feelings with.. which I know is very weird but, no one else is going to understand me.

"Tiffany! One of your friends is here!"

Who could that be? When I went downstairs it was Scarlet. I was about to turn around and she stopped me.

"Wait Tiffany-"

"What?"

"..I just wanted to see how you were..doing.."