Told you so

WARNING: CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE STRONG LANGUAGE

Ages 13+ (^ν^)

*****************************************

(Scarlet's POV)

Ashley and I got a 2 detentions for dumping trash on Tiffany. Just because some kid decided to snitch on us.

I really feel bad for what I've done, and I have no idea how to make it up to Tiffany.

I don't know who to blame for this.

During lunch, Ashley was really being clingy and stuck to Jordan. She kept on touching his arm, hugging him, and it was so annoying because he OBVIOUSLY has a girlfriend. If he leaves Tiffany for Ashley, God knows what's gonna happen.

"Let's go to the movies!" Ashley shouted out to the whole table.

"If I host a party, I better not see you! You'll never be invited!" Tiffany mimicked in the most preppiest voice.

Everyone started laughing.

"Forget I said that." Ashley said, annoyed. "You guys should just come anyway." She was holding Jordan's arm.

"What are we gonna watch?" Monique asked. Monique isn't part of Ashley's clique, but she's Jordan's sister, she's a freshman she's funny, and she's definitely our friend. She's even become Tiffany's new best friend.

"I'll choose. And the movie is going to be at my house. I have a theater room so we'll be fine."

"When are we doing it?" Jordan asked.

"Friday at 6."

(Tiffany's POV)

Ashley decides to bring us to her house to watch movies all of a sudden which is kinda fishy.

I invited Jordan to my house after-school, and he agreeably skipped football practice.

We were in my room and we waited until it was time for us to go.

The time came and we drove to Ashley's.

Her house is humongous! I thought Scarlet's house was big, but Ashely's is bigger! Her house has 15 rooms. Dining room, 5 bedrooms, a kitchen, a theater room, a ball room, 4 bathrooms, a basement, a swimming pool outside, and 3 acres of land for their backyard.

When Jordan and I arrived, we were greeted by her parents and they left right after. We then met up with Ashley at the theater room. Jeremy, Scarlet, Monique, Tyler, and Cameron were sitting in their seats already.

"It's nice to see you guys here!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah it is." I said sarcastically. Jordan nudged me for my sarcasm.

Ashley cleared her throat and then said, "Follow me."

We agreeably followed her to the seats, there were 4 chairs in each row.

She led us to a row in the front next to Cameron, and we agreeably sat down.

"I'll go get popcorn." Ashley said and she went.

"You guys excited?" Scarlet said behind us.

"I guess, I just wish Ashley would tell us what movie we were watching." Jordan said.

"Yeah, what about you Tiffany?"

"What about me?"

"Do you want to know what movie we are gonna see?"

"No."

I knew Scarlet frowned.

"Why be a sour puss?" Jordan said nudging me.