That didn't need to happen

WARNING MAY INCLUDE STRONG LANGUAGE.

______________________________

(Tiffany's POV)

The bottle landed on Ashley.

My heart stopped.

Everyone looked up at Jordan. I looked at Ashley and she was smirking.

Jordan closed his eyes for awhile and responded,

"I'm sorry Ashley, but I'm not going to kiss you."

Ashley reacted late, a scowl slowly formed on her face. She crossed her arms. Monique span, and it landed on Tyler. They did a quick peck. Even though her complexion was dark, I could tell she was blushing.

Everyone span, and each time it landed on Jordan or me, he refused.

After that we all talked, ate, and drank.

"I think it's time to head home." Jeremy said stretching.

"Yeah." Monique yawned.

Then we all headed home.

(Kimberly's POV)

We are having a school dance! I can't wait for the dress I'm going to pick out! Ashley, all the girls went shopping for dresses.

"It's too bad I can't go to the dance with Jordan." Scarlet said.

"He has a girlfriend Scarlet!" I exclaimed. "Besides you have Jeremy."

"I know, but I think he's starting to like me." She said while scanning clothes on the rack.

"Doubt it." Monique said.

Scarlet gave her a glare. "How do you know? Don't start assuming."

"I ain't assumin' nothin'. Girl, you know you can't get him." Monique said, and the clique started chuckling, I found it funny too.

"Whatever." Scarlet said, rolling her eyes.

----School Dance Arrived--------

Ashley said we were all going to arrive at the school in a limo. As I'm waiting for Jeremy to come, I try to text Tiffany to see if she's coming to the dance. She wouldn't reply me back. Ashley's limo strolled infront of me. The back seat window went down. Music from the inside of the limo went blasted, for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Ashley opened the limo door and I hopped in, we then went off to the school dance.

The dance was held in the cafeteria. Music played, there was strobe lights, everyone was dancing, talking, and having fun. Jordan arrived to the school dance by himself-Tiffany was coming, she was just late. As soon as he walked in, Scarlet rushed to his side. She talked to him until Tiffany came. Tiffany came through the back of the school.

I went over to greet her.

"Hi Tiffany!'

"Hey."

"You're looking nice." I complimented.

"Thanks." She smiled, She wore her glasses this time.

We walked into the cafeteria. "I saw Jordan a while ago. I'm not so sure where he is." I told Tiffany.

"It's fine, he might be at one of the tables."

We scanned all of the tables and he was no where to be seen. We even checked the punch bowl.

"Let's go ask the girls." I suggested.

"Why do we need to ask them?"

"I don't know maybe because..." And I thought to myself, Scarlet was with Jordan!