Unreal

WARNING: CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE HARSH AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

----------------------------------------------------

(Tiffany's POV)

When I got home Katrina wasn't there. Which was a good thing because I don't need her bitching at me.

I threw my tan Jansport backpack on the kitchen counter and kicked off my shoes. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and a cheese stick. Then my phone vibrates. I got a text from Jordan, Scarlet, and a random number.

Jordan said: 'Hey babe, I can't come over today I got practice. Love You <3'

I smiled at the text and replied back saying 'Love You too <3'

Scarlet said: 'gave Ashley ur number so dnt get freaked out by the txt.'

Then the number texted me saying: 'I'm Turning 17! Party at my house! To get inside the party you need to bring a present. My favorite color is pink. and I'll messge you on Facebook for my favorite products.' Followed by a picture of her.

I went upstairs and I didn't see Luana anywhere. I checked under my bed, my closet, under my dad's bed, his closet, and every obvious and unobvious places. Even outside. My eyes began to sting. Stay calm Tiffany, just call dad. I dialed my dad's number.

"Hey Tiff, is everything okay?"

"No." I said nearly crying. "I can't find Luana anywhere."

"Oh, that's not good." I started crying.

"It could be a cat thing Tiffany. Cats go out for a while and come back. She'll be back."

"..Okay.. she better be."

"Alright, don't worry much. Love you."

"Love you too."

Katrina came back with shopping bags. Many shopping bags. They were almost covering her entire arm. I came downstairs.

"Hi Katrina."

"Hi Tiffany."

She put the shopping bags on the counter. I went over to them to take a peek of what she got.

"What are you doing!?"

My head snapped back at her. "What?"

"You can't look through someone else's stuff like that!"

"Why not?"

"Because! Don't expect me to buy you anything!"

I squinted at her.

"Don't you have anything better to do? Go to your room!" She said shooing me.

"I'm not 5, I can stay here. Katrina do you know where my cat went? Or happen to see her? She just disappeared and I'm worried about her."

"Oh. I sent that hair-shredder to a pet adoption."

My jaw dropped. "You what!?" Tears were running down my cheeks.

"Don't raise your voice at me! You heard what I said. I wasn't going to afford to have hair everywhere."

Now I was literally bawling.

"It's just a cat. I'll buy you one of those toy ones."

"You are a witch!" I exploded.

"Excuse me?"

"Go to hell and rot!"

"TIFFANY!"

"You can't do that to people! You-you don't even.. If you can't stand the cat you shouldn't even be living here in the first place!"