Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones But Words May Never Hurt Me

WARNING: CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE HARSH AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

****************************************

(Tifany's POV)

I HATE my stepmom. She's such a bitch. Why does she have to talk so damn much? I never usually wake up with anyone, but this time the bitch decides to wake up with me. I put my bread in the toaster, and she sits there and watches me. I can feel her staring at me, so I stare back. We met eyes, then she fake smiles. I fake smile back to her.

"Good Morning Tifany, how was your night?" She asks scanning my clothes with her eyes.

"It was pretty good actually."

"That's good." She stands up. You left your cell phone here while you went out yesterday." She stands up, holding my phone in her hands. I looked at her wide eyed.

"Someone was texting you, some one named Jordan? He kept asking you to come over. He was calling you 'babe' and 'sexy' a lot. I hope you're not going around selling yourself to boys."

I grew red. "I'm not. He's just a.." I didn't know what to say.

"Just a what? A friend? My guy friends sure don't call me that." She plays with my phone in her hands.

"It's fine if he's your boyfriend Tifany-"

"He's not!" I snapped.

"Oh then, who is he?"

"I.. don't know?"

"How could you not know? He was saying your name in half of these texts!"

My toast popped out of the toaster. I held them, they were pretty hot, I tossed them from one hand to another.

"He's just a friend Katrina. Nothing else. He was probably just fooling around anyway.."

"Mhm. Alright Tiff. It's alright if you're a prostitute."

My eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

"I said-"

"No, no, no, no, no! You've got it all wrong!"

"Well, it's the best I can expect out of you anyway."

"What?"

She nodded. "Yes. You walk around the house with shorty-short pants, you leave the house, and come back after dinner saying you're not hungry. I mean, what can I expect?"

"But I'm not-"

"It's alright Tiff." She walks over and hands me my phone. I snatch it.

"Just stop trying to get your father into it alright? That's just disgusting and sick of you to walk around, wearing stuff like that, trying to impress your father like that isn't right."

I bit into my toast. What the hell lady? You don't know me. And you got nerve saying stuff like that.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued......

Author's Note: Going to bed! Goodnight!