Take it or leave it

(Scarlet's POV)

I didn't stop by Tiffany's house this morning. I don't need her jealousy. When I got into the school, the first person I wanted to find was Eddie. I spotted him walking with his buddies. I stormed over to him.

"Eddie!" I yelled.

He quickly turned his head. He smiled, "Oh, hey Scar-"

I raised my pointer finger, "Save it, shut up and listen. Who told Tiffany about the ticket thing?"

Eddie widened his eyes and shrugged. "I paid and told Sanadara and Andy to shut up about it."

We moved somewhere private where no one could hear.

"What about the other one? Um.. Kevin! Did you tell him?"

"Uh no. I didn't.."

I widened my eyes. "Are you freakin' kidding me? I told you to not forget any of them dumb a$$!"

"I'm-I'm sorry! I forgot and I don't have any money left to pay him!"

"Uhh well I do?" I fished in my backpack. "Here, give this to Kevin. Tell him EVEYTHING, hand the money and tell him to shut up."

He sighed' "I'll try."

"What do you mean you'll try? I'll give you two-hundred for just doing the task." I winked. "How 'bout it?"

He sighed again, "I'll do it."

I smiled. "Good luck!"

He nodded and walked away. I really hope this plan turns out good. I headed upstairs to the library. Hopefully Tiffany isn't there. I opened the library door an I saw Sandara and Andy sitting together talking.

"Hey guys."

They both looked up and said, "Hi Scarlet."

"So, did you guys tell Tiffany?"

"Tell Tiffany about what?" Andy said.

"About the ticket thing."

"No." They both said.

I smiled. "Good." I looked around the library. I reached in my bag and pulled out two-hundred dollars. Did I mention my family is filthy rich? "Here's an extra one-hundred to shut up." I handed it two them and they agreeably took it.

"I didn't tell anyone yet." Sandara said.

"Good, what about you Andy?" I asked.

"Nahh." He said. I nodded. Good. They could be trusted. I should start checking up on them once in awhile. But I can't keep coming up here. I need to send someone else.

"Well, I'll see you guys another time."

I left the library.

----------------------------------------------------

(Tiffany's POV)

I tied my hair up today. And I'm not wearing my glasses either. I guess I can do without them.

When I was in the hallway I passed by Scarlet and Jeremy making out. My heart sank. It hurts a lot that Scarlet would do that to me. I went over to my locker. I saw Eddie and Kevin not too far away. I was going to go over there and say 'hello' but they seemed to be having a serious conversation. When they were done talking I saw Eddie giving Kevin money. What was going on over there? I tried listening harder.

"C'mon Kevin you HAVE to take it. If you don't Scarlet is going to KILL me." Eddie said nervously. What is he talking about?

"No, I just can't. I can't do that to Tiffany. That's wrong." Kevin said. What is going on?