The Last Chapter

This Chapter no longer has any of the character's P.O.V.

I kinda wrote it like an article. ( = w = )

___________________________________________

Tiffany Diane Scott attempted to kill Scarlet Howard the night of the dance.

Around 12:00 midnight, she followed Scarlet on her way home.

Scarlet's mother, Rose Howard, heard yelling from her daughter's bedroom.

At first, Rose thought that her daughter was in an argument with someone but then she heard furniture falling, and she finally heard Scarlet screaming. Then Rose instantly thought there was a burglar in Scarlet's room. She had the police on dial and rushed to Scarlet's room.

When she entered Scarlet's bedroom, she was shocked at first of who the 'burglar' was. It was Tiffany.

"Tiffany was holding a knife-like axe", she said, when she was interviewed. "She was crying. What scared me and shocked me the most is that she was trying to harm Scarlet. They were friends!"

Rose didn't get in between and try to break it up, she didn't want to get hurt she said. Rose was anxious too, because Tiffany had Scarlet's arm, and her axe was raised to attack her. She told Tiffany if she tried to hurt her daughter she'd call the police. Tiffany wasn't hesitant at all. She went at Scarlet. Scarlet was able to move before Tiffany cut her whole arm off.

Scarlet ran to the other side of her bedroom, near her bathroom.

Rose pleaded to Tiffany not to kill her daughter, Scarlet ran into her bathroom, followed by Tiffany.

Rose attempted to run over to Tiffany-to stop her, but she was threatened she would be killed after her daughter.

Tiffany tried to break down the door by using her axe.

Scarlet was screaming from the bathroom. Tiffany managed to make a large hole in the door-large enough that she could fit her arm to unlock the door.

But, before anything else could happen, the police came. "They came just in time." Mrs. Howard said, "I don't know what I was going to do."

Scarlet and Rose Howard were left unharmed. Scarlet had a deep wound on her elbow from the axe, but she is still doing fine.

"I didn't know she would do something like that." Scarlet said. "We were best friends too."

Investigators are saying that this whole incident started because of boy drama.

When Tiffany was getting arrested, the police say she was chanting something.

Investigators also found that Tiffany Diane Scott has committed more than 30 murders. Tiffany came up with twisted schemes to get rid of those who did the worst to her. She is one of the youngest, female serial killers in the world.

Tiffany Diane Scott was put in an institute.

She will no longer be harming others.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: It's all over! \(^o^)/

I hope you aren't freaked out or anything. I made everything up! (^_^)

I also really hope that you liked my first book!♥

Comment, vote, follow, ask a question, anything! x)

I have no idea what I'm gonna write next. (・_・;

Byee ~

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘