𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 57.

1 day later,New York

"You like what you see?" Cyra asked when she saw him gawking at her.

He stayed silent as he gulped hard. He was sitting on a couch completely mesmerized by her. She was wearing black tight leather dress that were pretty short and red high heels with a red lipstick. She walked over to him, stepping between his legs.

On their way to Sokovia Cyra had an idea of going into a club so they changed their mind and stopped in New York before coming back.

Bucky's eyes traveled up and down her body as his hands reached for her waist. He frowned in confusion when he felt something underneath the fabric.

"I got a little suprise for you underneath." She whispered, running her tongue innocently along her set of teeth.

"What if we just stayed inside and fucked all night?" Bucky looked up at her with a wide smile but Cyra shook her head with a smirk.

"No we'll only fuck for half of the night." Cyra grabbed his hands and pulled him up from the couch.

...

They parked near the club. They both got out and went straight for the entrance. A lot of people was also standing outside, either smoking or dancing.

The club was packed. Everyone was drunk, living in their own world and enjoying the night.

Many people turned their heads when they saw their metal arms as they both walked over to the bar. Some recognized them, some didn't.

They bought shots.

"Cheers." Cyra said and they both gulped down their drinks.

"Great, what now?" Bucky looked around the club with his forehead creased. This wasn't really his thing and he also prefered 40s music.

Cyra rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the crowd of people straight to the dance floor. 

The music was pretty loud and all around were colorful lights.

They started swaying to the music but mostly they were focused on each others bodies. Cyra then pressed her lips against his while he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You know what? This modern music isn't that bad." He shouted through the noise, making Cyra laugh. 

The next hour they stayed dancing and drinkinh even though alcohol wasn't really affecting them.

They were on the dancefloor again when Bucky noticed a guy standing further behind Cyra, checking her out.

He frowned but tried to ignore it as Cyra's hands traveled down his hard chest as she kissed him again,making him snap out of it but when their lips separated Bucky noticed the guy moving closer to Cyra while his eyes stayed on her ass.

"You're standing a bit close." Bucky shouted from across Cyra's shoulder.

Cyra frowned and turned around.

"Chill dude. Can't you share a hoe in peace?" The guy laughed but Bucky wasn't having it. He pushed into him with only one arm, not realizing his strength and the guy fell to the floor, hitting his head hard.

Cyra smirked enjoying the scene as Bucky walked over to him and picked him up into the air by his throat.

The guy's eyes immediately widened as he noticed his vibranium arm.

He started wiggling his feet trying to get out of Bucky's grasp but it was useless. Poeple started to notice them.

Cyra stepped closer, still smirking but her face turned numb when she saw  the guy's veins on his neck start turning purple.  As much as she was enjoying this she knew she couldn't let him kill someone. He would lose himself completely.

"Alright big guy you scared him enough."  Cyra said from behind Bucky and Bucky immediately let go of him. The guy fell to the floor again just before he started running away and dissapeared in the crowd of people.

Bucky was still looking in front of him, breathing hard. His chest was rising and falling abruptly.

"Come here. You know I'm all yours." Cyra pulled him to her.

"I know doll it just made me angry." Bucky sighed heavily, rolling his eyes at his own reaction.

"I know." She smirked and pressed her lips against his again. Their tongues moved in sync and soon the kiss became sloppy.

Cyra pulled away and turned around so that her ass was pressed against his bottom. She started grinding on him to the music. Bucky grabbed her hips motioning her but he didn't even have to cause she knew exactly what she was doing. He hissed when she grinded just perfectly against his dick. His lips connected with the skin on her neck as he started kissing it.

She could feel him getting rock hard.

"You wanna fuck me?" She asked him and he groaned when she pressed harder on him.

That was enough as an answer.

"There should be rooms upstairs, let's go." She purred and signalized him to follow her.

She grabbed a key from the bar without the staff's permission when theh weren't looking as she started leading him up the stairs. They found the room and just as they got in he pushed her againstthe door and started kissing her roughly.

He gripped her dress and ripped it off of her, letting the leather fabric fall to the ground. He took a good look at her body. She was wearing black sexy lingerie.

___

Ya'll are not ready for the spice🤚👀