𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 66.

First of all! THANK YOU FOR 100K  READS ON HYDRA'S Killer Duo,
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
_____

Cyra was sitting next to Bucky. She had her leg on top of his while his hand was placed on her thigh. He was sipping on the red wine along with Sam and Sarah while the boys were chasing all around.

"It's like we were talking to them just yesterday." Sam said. They were having a conversation about the Avengers.

Bucky's head hung down immediately. The first person that came to his mind was of course Steve.

"You were dusted away too?" Sam looked at Cyra.

"Yeah." She sighed heavily placing her hand on top of Bucky's.

"When we found out you were pregnant I couldn't believe it. I thought you were sterilized as a woman that was an assasin like Natasha." Sarah suddenly changed the subject.

"Who's Natasha?" Cyra looked at Sarah and Sam was the one to answer her, "One of the Avengers, Black Widow."

"Oh, Red Room." Cyra suddenly said and they all looked at her including Bucky.

"Yeah no I wasn't sterilized. Only Black Widows went through the procedure. It was the owner's demand." Cyra said. They were all listening in anticipation.

"Have you ever been there?" Bucky asked her but she shook her head,

"The Red Room has been operating since the 40s. My father was friends with the owner, the old Dreykov. When my training has started, Dreykov tried to buy me but my father refused. Dreykov tried every year to change me father's mind. He saw potential in me. I was ruthless from a young age. I didn't have to be controlled so he thought he'd have a loyal main Widow, someone he could trust.My father still refused every time, not wanting to sell his greatest weapon to someone else." Cyra was looking at the ground while talking, remembering those times.

"That's crazy." Sarah gasped but Cyra just shrugged, "It wasn't crazy to me." As she said that Bucky gently squeezed her thigh with his forehead creased. 

Sam noticed Bucky's concerned face and decided to change the subject.

"We're here." Sam stood up and they all looked into his direction. They were at the Island where Cyra wanted to stop by before the cruise is over.

"Tomorrow morning we're going back." Sam stated as he went to stop the boat.

...

"Come with me." Cyra took Bucky by his hand making him stand up. He didn't protest or question her since he knew where she wanted to go.

The sun was gone and it was the perfect time to dissapear.

"Careful." Bucky demanded as Cyra was about to jump from the boat on the ground of the island.

"Oh you're gonna be such a protective daddy." She provoked him and Bucky didn't even realize his cheeks turned bright red from her words.

Cyra jumped and he jumped right after her before their made their way through bushes and trees straight to the lake.

Cyra was facing the lake, the moon was already reflecting on it. It all looked so peaceful. She had fell in love with this place.

She felt Bucky right behind her. He gently placed his hands on her sides before placing a kiss on her naked shoulder. Cyra closed her eyes, enjoying his soft lips on her skin and
she smiled to herself when he kissed her other shoulder too.

His kisses slowly moved to her neck, becoming slopier.
His fingers grabbed her chin gently as he tilted her head to the side so he could finally kiss her lips.

Their tongues moved in perfect sync.

Cyra then turned around and ran her hands down his chest to his toned abs.  She grabbed a hold of the hem of his shirt and pulled on it. He understood and pulled away from her  letting her take his shirt off. 

She couldn't stop staring at his god like body.

"Ya ne mogu poverit', chto my budem roditelyami." (I can't believe we're gonna be parents) He whispered,looking down into her devilish silver eyes.

She smirked a little and placed a kiss on his chest. "Me too, I'm only 22." She stated making him laugh,

"You're 98 doll." He purred provocatively and Cyra gave him a death stare.

He laughed again before bending down and kissing her lips.

Cyra was quick to unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He smiled into the kiss and didn't wanna stop kissing her just so he could take off her shirt so he simply ripped it in half.

He caressed her skin and Cyra's metal arm made it's way down to his member. She started pumping him, earning a few whimpers from him.

Their lips separated and she kneeled down in front of him with his eyes following her. He had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, there was so much emotion behind them.

She teasingly licked the tip before spitting down on his length. He hissed and grabbed her hair to get it out of her way.

Cyra then took him whole, pushing his shaft deep inside of her throat and she started bobbing her head back and forth. She could hear his quiet moans and sighs. His eyebrows were furrowed while he tried to keep his eyes open to see the beautiful view of Cyra pleasuring him.

Cyra started moving her head faster and she could see his abs and muscles start flexing. He grabbed her jet black hair even tighter waiting for the euphoria.

Cyra started focusing on the tip and that made him loose it. He cummed inside of her mouth and Cyra swallowed it all before sucking him clean. He flinched since he was sensitive.

There was a bit of it on her upper lip as he smirked at her and wiped it off with his vibranium finger. He kneeled down in front of her and in just a millisecond he flipped her around so she was on her four. Cyra chuckled to herself at his eagerness and arched her back as much as she could, giving him full access. He pushed two fingers inside of her to check her wetness. Cyra immediately moaned.

He then pulled his fingers out and pushed inside of her and their bodies became one. They moaned at the same time and then he started moving in and out, slowly but hard. 

Cyra was meeting his thrusts with her ass and he kept a hold on her hips. He started playing with her clit a little and after a little while they both reached their orgasms. He didn't bother to pull out anymore. Cyra could feel his cumshot unside of her, already used to the feeling. When he pulled out both of their juices came out together before they both collapsed on the ground, breathing and shaking hard, enjoying the incredible feeling.

____

My new book will be a Loki fanfiction! (Still don't know what I'm gonna name it)
Quick storyline: (may be changed) = (?) grew up with Loki and Thor and is supposed to marry Thor in the future to become the queen of Asgard,she is the goddess of War and has multiple powers so shes also very powerful. She's a badass of course, every female I wrote is a badass lmao. (In this story Thanos does not exist.) The story will include their childhood, Thor, Thor the dark world, Thor Ragnarok and of course it will be all written by me so there's gonna be so much stuff changed and added! The book will be released the day this book ends. (I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THE LOKI BOOK EVERY SINGLE DAY BUT EVERY THIRD DAY!) since it's really difficult to update everyday.
So what do you guys think about it?