5

Yes I realize in season 7 the boys did not have the bunker, but I love it so much that I put it in. And I fully support my choice of making Lauren Cohan Elena.
(Deans POV)
___________________________

"You did fine Elena." I said. Holding her waist in my arms.
"No.. I almost got Krissy killed." She whimpered.
I pull her closer. Her head rest in the crook of my neck.

"Do you remember when we were 18."
She giggles "yes."

~18~
"Come on dean." Elena shouted. As I jogged close behind. We just snuck out of her house. Sam was asleep and our dads were on a hunt.

We were running through the woods In her backyard.
"Dean! Hurry up!"

We always came to a little pond deep in the wood. At night was our favorite time to go,because the moon shown down on it. I came to a clearing and there Elena stood back towards me.

"I haven't come back here for a long time." I said making my way to her side.

"Yeah I started to make it nicer. Ya know get rid of the Allege and junk." She smiled. Frogs croaked on Lillypads. She plopped down on the rocks and took her shoes off. Her feet dangled into the water. I did the same.

A few hours have past when I worked up the courage. "We should head back before my dad gets back." She nodded.

As we walk back to Elena's house I see the faint rim shine of my dad's car.

"Shit." I spat. "Elena he's back."

"Dean it's okay I'll be by your side the whole time." She said as we approached the front door. She opened the door quietly, as I slipped in behind her.

I heard Elena crash to the floor holding her eye. My dad stood over her.
"Dad! Stop!" I yelled. I bent down and tried to comfort her. With my yell came her father Jeremy and a groggy 14year old Sam.

"I expect this from dean but not you Elena!" John yells.
Jeremy runs to his daughter who still lay on the floor.

"John! Stop this!" Jeremy says picking Elena up in his arms, and taking her to the kitchen Sam close behind.
I jump up to follow but my dad grabs my arm and throws me to the floor.

"Should have been watching Sammy! What if something happened to him!" John said bringing his fist down.

"Dad...please."I whimpered as he brought his hand down again. I was now laying on my side. I saw his foot coming towards me but it didn't touch me. Jeremy pulled my dad back, and threw him out.

"Come back when you've learned to respect these kids!" Jeremy shouted out the door.
He helped me off the floor.
"Elena..." I started.

"She's fine SAMs got her. We just gotta worry about you dean." Jeremy said.

~back~

"Dean that was when you got beaten." She said looking up at me. The bunker was so quiet.

"That's also when the pond was the prettiest." I said brushing my thumb over a small scar she had by her eye. It's where my father hit her. I was never the same after that.

I pull her closer, just swaying.