26

(Deans POV)

"Sam! Sammy!" I yell into the street.
Elena runs through alleyways shouting his name.

I woke up at 2 this morning and he was gone.
"Sam!" Elena screams."Sammy where are you!"

I walk along buildings and alley ways. Elena's in the one next to me.
"De-!" I run over to Elena's alley.

Some dead beats got her by the waist hand over her mouth. She kicks and screams. I quickly knock the drunk to the ground cold.

I pull her against my chest. I here silent sobs. I pull her away and there's Sam walking towards us.

We start to jog up to him. We couldn't reach him In time. A car slammed into his side.

Elena dropped to her knees. I ran for my brother. I pull him out of harms way. I can hear Elena cry.

Sam lays helpless on the concrete.
_____________________________________________________
(SAMs POV)

"Are you ready for the beautiful torture I have in-store for you today." Lucifer smirked.

I lay back on the white bed, the scratches and marks on the white bed frame.
----------------------------------------------
"Lunch Sam." The nurse says handing me a plate with a sandwich on it. Also a glass of milk.

I take a bit out of the sandwich. I look down to take another bite. Maggots crawl out from in between the meat.
I drop the food.

A girl stands in the door way. Her dark reed hair matted down.
"Here. It doesn't look like your to found of the food here." She says handing me a snickers.
"Thanks." I say smiling up at her.

She hurts out of the room as soon as we here footsteps.
----------------------------------------------
"Odd. I might have that. What do you think Sam?" Lucifer says.
I don't respond. He now has a megaphone "YOU CANT BLOCK ME OUT! YOU ALREADY LET ME IN!"

"Just get out of my head!" I yell at the desk. The girl stand in the doorway. She stares at me for a bit then runs off.
--------------------------------------------
(Deans POV)

"Your gonna be fine." I tell Elena. We're outside SAMs room in the locked ward.

"Dean..." She hesitates. Elena wants to see him. Find Cas. Help Sam.
"Hey, we'll find Cas. And he's gonna fix Sam." I say pulling her to my chest.

I walk into Sam's room. He's lying against the bed frame, dressed in white. Elena peaks around my arm, like a little girl.

"Hi Sammy..." She says softly. Elena carefully walks up to Sam.
"Elena go..." Sam says looking away from her.

I know Elena and that is to much for her. She slowly recedes back to me.
She buries her face in my chest, lightly sobbing. I enclose my arms around her trying to comfort her.
"Your gonna be fine Elena." I say rubbing her back.

"Sam were gonna fix you."