21

Elena and I are jamming out in the front seat of the impala. Classic rock plays booming. I'm lead singer while she plays guitar and drums. This is the first time in a long time that I've seen her smile.

The drum solo goes on but she won't play. Instead she leans over, wrapping her arms around my neck. We pull in to deep kisses.

I make my way down her neck, kissing softly. I notice a small mark on the side of her neck. I pull away.

"No..no tell me you didn't." I say taking her face in my hands. She pulls away and gets out of the impala.

It's broad day light, it ripples of her hair maki got darker. She tries to push past me, but I abruptly stop her.

"Why?" I say.
Tears gleam in the light staining her cheeks.
"It's not like anyone needs me! I'm worthless!" She shouts. Now she's sobbing.

"No! No I need you! I need you!" I say shaking her. It's sad how that happy moment we were having just turned into a dreaded one. I know why though, she hasn't slept in a week. That's right she's been living off coffee.

She's gonna break any minuet now, and I have to be here for her.
"Dean.. I-I can-" she stutters. It's happening she's going down the sleepless nights have caught up to her.

"Shhh you just need some rest." I say cooing her. She her eyes close, like she's imagining something. I come closer to her, and pick her up bridal.

I can already here soft breathes escaping her lips. I gently lay her down in the back seat of the impala.

"Dean you ready?" Sam says jogging out of the hotel room.
"Sammy." I say bringing him over to see Elena. He smiled, he knows what it's like not to sleep. I leaned down and kiss her forehead, and whisper in her ear.

"Love you Elena"