33

(A/N: hey guys so the video is for the last Paragraph. But it's really AWSOME . So I'll be switching in and out between Elena's POV& Deans POV)

"Dean..."

"Lena we'll be fine." Dean says taking my hand. We're standing outside Rowman Inc. away from cameras.
"Sammy will be right there with you." He said.

"I know I just... I don't want to leave you." I whisper.

"Hey, we'll be fine all of us. Were gonna get this done then well come home well get a drink. Maybe find your sister, go someplace nice." Dean says pulling me into a close hug. A tear streaks down my cheek.

He wipes it away. "I love you." Dean says kissing my lips. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." I whimper. Dean and Cas head off to the other side of the building. Sam takes my hand and leads me to the upper floors.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
~deans POV~
"Cas.. Come on" I whisper around the corner. He comes up behind me. We sneak our way down the hallway. Shooting and slicing our way down the building.

We come to a door. I slowly open it
/////////////////////////////////////
~Elena's POV~
Sam and I inch around the corner ready to shoot. As we turn it I get knocked to the floor.

"Kevin?" I say. He's on top of me.
"Elena? Sam?" He says astonished. He pulls me up from the ground.

"Kevin what are you doing here?" I ask. Kevin he's a prophet of The Lord. He can actually read the demon tablet we stole from Dick.

"He's keeping me here. He's making this explosive gas." Kevin walks towards the stair door.
"Kevin where are you going?" Sam asks urgently.

"To the lab, we have to destroy it."
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
~Deans POV~
The room is white. Tests and liquids sit on tables. Bubbling heat.
"Cas what is this place?" I ask.

"It seems to be a lab." Cas says looking into a testing room.
"Yes it is." A voice from the corner says.
Dick approaches me.

Dick punches me in the face. I retaliate with a splash of borax to the face. His eyes sizzle and his skin is burning off.

He grabs my jacket. "I'm going to kill you then I'm going to your girl."
I give Cas the signal. He plunges the bone into his stomach. Dick just turns "wrong blood?" He smirks.

"Or maybe a distraction." I finish.
/////////////////////////////////////
~Elena's POV~

All three of us burst through the door to a lab. Dean and Cas stand in the middle with dick.

Dean plunges a bone into Dicks neck. His mouth unlatches into big flaring teeth. It zooms back, to dick smirking.
Dean turns to me, his eyes full of sorrow.
Dick bursts into an explosion of black goo. Sam quickly wraps his body around me and Kevin to Shield us from the goo.

I pull away from Sam. Dean and Cas no longer stand with us. I turn and see Kevin being held by to demons Crowley by his side.
"Well now you are truly and forever alone." Crowley say, and disappears.

I drop to my knees. Tears break and their not stopping.
"Dean!!" I scream into the now empty room. Sam pulls me from the building.

He's gone he's really gone. Will I ever see him again, I don't know. But it's time I leave. I want to leave this. Hunting. Death. Sadness. All of it.
It's time.