32

(Elena's POV)

"Cas!" I say giving him a hug. He's still in his hospital whites but has his trench coat.

"Hello Elena. Do you like bumble bees? Cause I do." Cas smiles. I nod.

"Where the hell is he?" Dean says angrily. Dean stands over a bowl, a bone, and blood.

"Dean he'll come." I say running my hand down his arm.
~1hour later~

Crowley stands in the middle of the room.
"Where the hell were you!" Dean shouts.

"Dick had me in a devils trap." He says."wanted me to give you false blood." Crowley strides over to me.

"How's kitten?"

"Fine." I back away. Dean pulls me closer to him.
"How do we know your not giving us the wrong blood." Dean asked.

"You don't." Crowley snaps his fingers, he's gone. Dean pours both bloods into the bowl. Adds some spice. Chants the words.

"Is that it?" Sam asks. I pour the blood mixture over the bone.
"I guess."
______________________________________________________

Cas and I sit in the back seat of the impala. Sam and dean in the front. The radio playing. Cas and I have been talking about his stay in the mental ward.

"They were very nice. Meg provided me with food and 'social time' as she calls it." Cas smiles. I've never seen him this happy.
"That's great." I say.

We come to an abrupt stop. I look out the window.
"Are you sure about this dean?" I ask nervously.

"99.9% sure." He says. The windows of Rowman Inc. flood with light. We all had to build our courage to do this. I just hope we all make it out.