28

(Elena's pov)

I sit at the table in front of franks laptop. Frank was our cover, ever since the leviathans took are faces and killed.
He had lots of information, even where baby (the impala) was.

Bobby's flask sit next to me on the table. The boys say he comes back every once and a while. I've never seen him though.

I walk into the bathroom, leaning over the sink. I turn the faucet to cold. As the water runs I notice the mirror has iced over. I ignore it, I slosh cold water to my face.

I look up to the mirror. I jump back against the wall, bobby stands before me pale and white.

"Bobby?" I stutter.

"Hey Hun, do you have anything on dick?" Bobby speaks. This is weird straight to the facts.
"No.. But we're doing everything we can?" I say kinda scared to be honest. I slowly walk away from the wall, to stand back to the mirror facing bobby.

He glares at me. "Maybe you should try harder!" He screams. The mirror shatters and bits fly everywhere.

"Deeeaaannn!" I scream. I'm on my knees. Hands covering my ears. Bobby flickers away. The tank top I'm wearing, the back is now ripped, and small blood spots from where the glass hit.

Arms wrap around my body. I look up. His cast apple green eyes reach to me.
"Elena what happened!?" He asks.

"B-bobby.." I stutter. Dean pulls me out into the main room.
"He broke the mirror."
I nod letting tears slip down my cheeks.
Dean pulls me close "it's okay... We all don't want this for him."

Franks laptop chimes. I pull it up.
"Guys we got an e-mail...from frank!" I say. Sam runs in, "he's alive?"

I start to recite the mail "if your reading this I'm dead." I look up to the boys. "And some ass is trying to hack this. I set up a tracking device in the data chip." I click off the e-mail and find the address. I turn the laptop to dean.

"Great it's in the center of the Death Star." He says.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I make my way around a corner. Were in the house of the employee who's hacking the hard drive. Dean and Sam are over at the other wall. I accidentally hit a wall. That causes her bobble heads to shake.
"Hello!?" She walks over. No use she knows we're here. Dean jumps out "we're not gonna hurt you."

"Get away from me you monsters!" She yells. I come up "we're not monsters." She takes a plastic sword and swings it.
It collides with my stomach, it breaks in half.

Were not leviathans!" Sam says pouring borax on his hand. She looks sorry.
/////////////////////////////////////

"Charlie I love you house." I say admiring her colectables.
"Thanks, took 5 years at comic con to get it all." Charlie says as she stares at franks laptop. I glaze my fingers over a sword. Mumbling from the kitchen.

"No way I'm not going in there!" Charlie shouted.
"We'll be outside the whole time." Sam said calmly. "Your the only one that can get dicks e-mail."

"Fine!" Charlie snaps.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sam, dean, and I sit in a van outside Roman Inc. the computers are hooked up to the security cams.
"Shit." Dean spats. I look at Charlie, her right pocket of her bag, Bobby's flask.
"Charlie check you right pocket." Dean says into the walky talky.
"Oh good idea." She says taking a sip.

"Once you check in you'll have 15 minuets." Sam says.

"Got it." Charlie replies walking nervously into the building.