27

"Cas... please you got to help us." Elena begged. "It's Sam." She cried. He turned his back.
"I will try to heel him."
----------------------------------------------
I hold Elena close against me, as Cas places his hand on Sam. My little brother, Elena's best friend.

Red veins shot from SAMs eyes. The surges Sam was having threw him. The veins traveled to Cas. The lid his blue eyes, now surging red. Meg stand next to us. The demon bitch.

"I'll watch over Clarence." She said with a smirk. Sam gets up from the bed. He takes Elena and hugs her, so tight I don't even know if she can breath. "I missed you Sammy." Elena stutters.
_________________________________________________________________________________

We stand before the alpha vamp. The long oak dinning table separating us. The vamps stand behind us. Elena fidgets.

"We want you blood." I say calmly. The girl we saved stroking the tall chair form, the alpha is sitting in.

"Why whatever for?" He smirks.

"To take down dick, you dick." Elena snaps. One of the vamps behind us slams her head down on the table.

Sam rushes to bring her back to her feet. A cut, blood trickles down her cheek.

A vamp barges through the doors behind us.
"Sir, he's here." He states.

"Take them too the library." The alpha says. The vamps take our arms behind our backs. I look back to see Elena scrambling, kicking. She hates being man handled.

The doors slam and the locks click. Elena was thrown onto the floor. I help her up. "Dean are we gonna die?" She asked looking up to me. Her eyes sparkle.
"No." I say pulling her close.

Sam slams on the door. It doesn't open. Elena walks up to Sam and starts banging on it. The door swings open. Sam falls to the wood floor, while Elena falls Into the arms of a vamp. It's 2nd pair of teeth drop over his 1st pair.

"Elena!" I shout. She slams the blood we got from Fatty at the store, into his leg. At the same moment the vamp bites down on her neck. She screams in agony.

I couldn't get to her in time, but when I reached her I plunged my shot of blood into the vamps neck. He fell over dead.

Elena lay on the ground, holding her palm tightly to her neck. Her hand covered in her own blood.

"Did he bleed on you?!" I ask urgently.

"No..I'm fine." She said, as she stumble up. I reach my hand out but she crashes down to the floor again.

"Your not fine." Sam said. "Dean I got her.. Get the the blood."

I jog out of the room to the alpha.
"Sorry about that..it quite hard to keep control around her." He said. I look down to see him bleeding into a silver bowl. Sam scrambles though with Elena in his arms. She has agonizing moans.

"Take it before I change my mind." The alpha says holding out a bowl of crimson blood. We hurry back to the motel.
/////////////////////////////////////

I remove Elena's hand from her neck. Blood seeping through.
"Here up already!" Elena moans. I carefully press one of my t-shirts to the wound, as I get a badge out of the package.

I press the gaze to her neck. Sam holds it down with medical tape.
"Are you sure he didn't bleed on you?" Sam Says patting down the bandage.

"I'm positive." She groans. I chuck the bandage paper into the waist basket. I lean back in front of her.

"Okay we got the blood, can we kill dick now." She says.

"Nope we're waiting this out. Plus I have to get the info from frank." I say smirking.

Frankly I don't want her to come kill dick with us. Last time we encountered him it's when bobby was killed, he's been haunting us. She almost got herself killed.

Dick pinned her against a wall. Bobby was the one who saved her. They were both running out of the building, when dick started firing a gun. One nicked Elena's leg. All i know is that he wanted Elena dead.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Frank! It's dean, don't shoot!" I pull open the door to the camper. I walk in, it's trashed blood splattered walls.
/////////////////////////////////////
I toss franks laptop to Elena. She stares at me puzzled.

"Franks dead."