2

Elena's gone. She always does this, gets up early. Makes waffles or something,but I love her for it. Especially being there. I haven't been taking Bobby's death to well. He was like a dad to me.

All I do is grieve and track Dick Roman. If it wasn't for Elena I probably would be starving.

There's a knock on the door "hey baby, breakfast." Elena says bring a plate of pancakes.

"I'm not real hungry." I say.

She plops down on my bed.
"Sure you are I made your favorite." She picked up a small piece of pancake and tossed it in her mouth. "Come on dean, you have to eat."

Elena crawled over to my side. Her head resting on my shoulder. "Please.." She said grabbing my hand. I interlock our fingers.

I just shake my head. I kiss her forehead. Quiet sniffs. She's crying. She knows how much this hurts me.
"Dean.. Please." She hits me with the puppy eyes.

Her deep brown pupils, match her hair.

"Guys! Umm... Someone called!" Sam yelled. I peeled myself of my bed and walked out to Sam, Elena close behind.

"What?" I ask Sam.

He's sitting in the bunkers library, his natural habitat. "They called for bobby..." He said. "She says her fathers missing." Elena pushes in front of me. "Krissy!"

"Whoa Lena.. You know this girl?" Sam asks.
"Of course I do!" She say grabbing SAMs phone and dialing the girls number.

"Krissy, hi it's Elena."
~pause~
"Yeah"
~pause~
"Ok.. Yeah we'll be there right away."
Elena slams the phone down on the table.
"Come on boys get your things together" Elena says walking down the hall. I chase after her. "Lena wait.. We can't just take off." I say grabbing her arm and turning her to face me.
"Dean.. Her fathers missing! We have to help her!" She leans against me "if you trust me you'll come..." Pecking My lips.
----------------------------------------------

Minuets later, I'm carrying Elena, Sam, and I's duffles. Elena still hasn't explained how she knows this Krissy girl, but that's not what matters right now. It's about getting this girls father back. SAMs sitting in the passenger seat on his laptop. Elena's in the back doing a drum solo to the rock tape. That's my girl. I hope in front, turning the music louder and starting the engine. The low purr of the impala roared as we drove off.

(A/N: so yes I know Lauren Cohan is Bella in supernatural but please try to get past that. She Elena.)