24

(SAMs POV)

Jody and I pull boards up from their nails. It revealed a hatch.
"Jody." I say tossing her the pine stake.
We found out its a pagan god, that feeds on virgins that break.

I peel open the hatch.
"Hello Sam." I look up lucifers standing in front of me. I press the cut deep In my hand. He vanishes.

"Sam!" Dean calls. He's standing on a chair, three people beneath him. A man, a young girl, and Elena. Dean helps the girl up first.

"Her ankle Sam!" Dean shouts.
I lift her out of the hatch. She hugs me "thank you." She crys.

Next is the man. His shirt stained with red. As I lift him out of the hatch, he shrugs me off.

I can hear dean talking to Elena. "Okay baby..you'll be fine SAMs going to get you all out, and to a hospital."
I watch as he pecks her lips.

He gently take her hand onto the chair.
I pull her up.
"Ahh Sam.." She say.
The light catches her revealing a bed sheet tied to her shoulder, soaked in blood. Another pressed against her neck.

"It's okay Lena, I got you I say now carrying her in my arms. Dean slams down the hatch. He helps the girl walk while Jody carry the stake.

Dean gets the girl and the man out of the old barn where they were. As I hit the door way a force is pushed against me. Elena fall hard on her back. She screams.

Bonnie the church instructor stand over Jody. The pine lay askew on the ground. I see Elena reaching for it.

She takes it in her grasp. I watch Elena bring the strength to stand up. She stabs it through Bonnie's Chest.

Dean ran through the doorway right as Elena staved Bonnie. I scramble but I see Elena's eyes glaze over. She falls.
Thankfully dean catches her in his arms.

I run over to her. Jody right by my side.
"Elena baby!" Dean says hugging her against his body.

"Dean we need to get her to the hospital." Jody say calmly placing a hand on deans shoulder.
______________________________________________________

(Deans POV)

Beeping. Elena lay in a hospital bed. Her fragile life on my shoulders. Her limp body that night.

~Then~

"Elena! No! No!" I yell as I hug her close to my body.

"Dean we need to get her to a hospital." Jody says placing her hand on my shoulder. I pick her up in my arms.
Her head lay limp over my arm, her hair swinging.

Sam and Jody started the car. I climb in the back seat, Elena still in my arms.
"Hey..hey we've been through so much together...please wake up." I say tears now streaming.

"Wake up.!." I say pressing my forehead to her.

I walk into the hospital in sue-falls. As soon as I come in the nurses are rushing for a gurney. I lay her down, brushing her hair back.

I walk along holding the railing. One of the nurses pulls Elena into the emergency care. I hear the demands. "B.P's dropping. She lost lots of blood. Start praying Folks cause we need a miracle."

An assistant pulls me aside "sir I'm sorry you can't go in there."

"No..no I can't leave her!"

"I'm sorry sir."

Sam pulls me back. I struggle against his grip. "No! No!" I shout.
"Dean... She'll be fine. I promise." He says taking my shoulders.

~Now~

"Hey I brought you something. It's umm it's not much but I know you love them." I set the 608 page walking dead comic, and a bag of gummy worms on her bed side table.

She's always loved gummy worms. Especially when she reads. I remember when I walked in our room she had her comic volumes out, and a bag of gummy worms next to her.

She read to me sometimes. I mean I'm not a big fan of Zombies but anything for her. We used to split the gummy worms. She'd get the green half I'd get the red half.

The steady beeping. I pull open the book. Volume 2. She didn't have this yet.

"*rick picked the axe up and stormed off into the prison*

" 'Ill get him' said Glenn"

I look up from the large book. Elena still lie there, eyes closed.
"You reading it wrong." The words came out of her mouth. She slowly opened her eyes. I smiled tears filling my ducts.

"Where am I dean!?"

"Relax your fine."

"Where am I!?" She demanded.

"Sue-falls medical." I say disappointed.
This isn't her background. She's never really been the patient.

"Were leaving." She says lifting herself up. She winces in pain.
"No just stay hear." I beg.
----------------------///////////////////

Couple days. I've spent every single day next to her. I now sit on one side of the hospital bed, Elena on the other pressed against me.

I'm pulling a gummy worm apart. Elena's reading. She slam the book shut.

"That's it for today." She says. "I'll finish it back at the bunker." She pulls her self out of the bed.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
~4 days later~

"No way! Hershel can't die!" I say astonished. we sit on my bed, looking at the comic book.

"Dean calm down." Elena laughs.

"I can't. You got me hooked." I say. She sets the book on the table top. "You turned me into a dork."

She leans her forehead against mine. "But you my dork." She smiles.
She pulls me into a deep kiss. My fingers gently running through her hair.

"I'm so glad you back, baby" I say kissing her once more.