5.0

Carter was first to be let go, as they knew exactly who she was. They still had a bit before they could let Derek go, so she stepped away to call Mason, who had been blowing up her phone non-stop since school started that morning.

"You haven't texted me all day, are you okay?" He spoke immediately into the phone after the first ring. "You always text me and when you don't i know somethings wrong so please tell me you are okay."

"Mason, I'm fine. I had some...friend drama so I haven't been on my phone. I promise I'm physically okay." Carter smiled lightly. She felt loved that he was so concerned and knew her patterns. Mason always knew.

"And mentally?"

"Scarred for life for thinking my former father figure is hot." Carter cringed to herself, taking a glance at Derek. She couldn't lie to herself, young Derek was hot. She silently hoped he hadn't heard her.

"Huh?"

"I'll explain later."

"Well you better be at school tomorrow. Liam asked non-stop about you today. If I have to go through that again I'll smack you-OW DONT HIT ME!"

"I was not asking about her!" Due to her werewolf hearing, she heard Liam clearly. A smile broke onto her face at that.

"Oh yeah? Where's Carter? Why isn't Carter in class? Why hasn't Carter texted you back? Maybe I should text Carter too? OW STOP HITTING ME!" Carter laughed loudly at her friends, the light moment creating a ray of sunshine on the situation she was in.

"I love you both but I really have to go. Call me if you need anything?" Carter smiled to herself.

"We will. Be safe and be at school tomorrow." Mason huffed before hanging up. Carter laughed to herself before turning towards Scott and Stiles once again.

"Alright, you guys take him to my house and don't let him out of your sight." Scott spoke towards the human and the female werewolf.

"And where are you going?" Stiles asked. Carter almost laughed as he sounded like a mom.

"I'm going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before."

Peter.

As much as Carter loved Derek, Peter got on her nerves a lot. She cared about him of course, and he was nicer towards her, but he was downright annoying.

"Yeah I hate that guy!" Stiles yelled at Scott as the male began walking away. Carter didn't bother saying anything as he left.

"Guess we're on our own, Stilinski."

Derek didn't much like Stiles, that was obvious. Adult Derek didn't even like Stiles, let alone young Derek. But he went along because Carter was there.

"We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. We're not going to call or talk to anyone." Stiles explained to the male as the three entered the McCall household.

"Do I talk to you two?" Derek asked sarcastically.

"No."

"Fine."

"Good."

Carter rolled her eyes at the males.

"Who's going to talk to him?" Carter let out a yelp as Rafael appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah! Are you getting taller?" Stiles questioned in an annoyed tone.

"Where are you guys doing here? I mean you obviously live here but..." Rafael asked. Carter thought about an answer quickly.