chapter 20 *smut*

Its now the beginning of December which meant a month of preparing for Tony's Christmas eve and new years eve party as well as present shopping, but this year instead of being alone for Christmas you were with people you loved and cared about.

You laid in bed and looked at Pietro next to you, his arm wrapped around your waist holding you close to him. Since the cabin you and him had gotten even closer since you weren't scared of sex with him anymore which he was most happy about.
You lightly traced his jaw with your finger causing him to stir and slowly wake up.

"Morning speedy" you cooed,

"Morning princesa" he murmured and nuzzled your neck, making you giggle.

"We should really get up Pie, its almost 9 and we have training today"

He groaned and nuzzled into me more, he was is so adorable when he first wakes up. I laughed and whispered in his ear,

"If you get up handsome we can have a shower together after training"

He was up and out of bed in a flash which made me laugh again.

We made our way to the training room were Nat and Steve were waiting for us, Steve took Pietro to the boxing ring while Nat and I went to the mats to spar. When we were ready I took a fighting stance and nodded to Nat, she nodded back and grinned. She lunged forward attempting to tackle me, I dodge and brought my elbow down on her back. She landed on her hands and knees but quickly recovered and swiped my legs out from under me causing me to crash to the ground but I used the momentum to spin on my back and knock her arms out from holding her up. When she was on her back I jumped on top and pinned her legs with mine and pinned her arms above her head.

"Good work Lo" she breathed, I released my hold and held my hand out to her to help her up, she took my hand when we heard whistles coming from the boys who were now watching us instead of boxing. Nat glared at Steve but then a smirk came across her face, she leaned and whispered in my ear,

"Shall we teach them a lesson?"

I grinned and nodded to her. The boys got a concerned look on their face when she told them to come on the mats, they did as they were told and I stood across from Steve while Nat was across from Pietro.

"Okay boys time to switch, Lo you spar with Steve while I spar with Pietro" she said.

I nodded and gave Steve a smirk, he gulped and clearly knew what he was in for.

I didn't give him time to prepare before I rushed him and slid between his legs at last second and kicked him in the butt.

"Hey!" he yelled and tried to reach for me, I rolled out of his reach and got back up. He came at me and chased me, I ran straight at the wall and jumped up to it and used it to kick off with  force into Steve. He was not prepared for this move and panicked, I kneed his chest and sent him to the floor where I pinned him in a headlock. He tapped out, I released my hold and glanced at Nat who also had Pietro pinned.

The boys looked grumpy having been beaten by girls, Nat slid over to Steve and whispered something in his ear, his eyes lit up before nodding and a smile came to his face. Nat and Steve had been flirting for a long time and from what I could tell she just asked him out, she turned to me and winked as she and Steve left the training room.

Pietro stood there and pouted at having lost to Nat, I couldn't help but smile at his adorable face. I sauntered over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck,

"Ready for that shower speedy" I whispered to him.

His eyes darkened, I had learned recently that he loved it when I called him speedy in a certain tone of voice. He picked me up and ran us to his bedroom, when I was put me down I ran into the bathroom and gave him a wink, he grinned and followed me in. I turned on the shower and quickly undressed, I stepped in and turned my head to him, his eyes racked over my body and I gave him a wink. The water felt amazing on my muscles but I was soon distracted with the feel of hands on my hips, he pulled my back until I was flushed against his body. His lips went to my neck and began kissing and nipping my skin, I moaned with pleasure and began to light grind against him. I could feel his erection against my ass as I pushed against him, without warning I pulled away from him and knelt down. His eyes bore into mine as I slowly stroked his cock, making him groan. I used my tongue to slowly lick up his shaft and make circles around his tip.

"Fuck princesa" he groaned, tilting his head back.

I took his full length in my mouth as far as I could go, I could feel him hit the back of my throat. I slowly bobbed my head back and forth on his cock, he moaned and groaned in pleasure. His hand found its way to my hair and he gripped it hard, he began lightly thrusting to meet my mouth but he quickly picked up speed.

"You look amazing like this princesa" he said as he gazed down at me taking him in my mouth, I moaned in response which sent a vibrating ripple over him. Felt him get more stiffer and knew he was close but instead of coming he pulled out of my mouth, I gave him a questioning look. He pulled me up, turned me round and bent me over with my hands leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing speedy" I breathed.

He leaned over me, his tip teasing my entrance.

"I need to be in you" he said in a husky voice.

I was about to say something when he slammed into me, my moan sounded almost pornographic as he continued hard and fast. I felt the knot in my core tighten quickly as he pounded.

"P-Pietro" I gasped.

"Are you close princesa? Well you cant cum, not yet" he demanded.

The bathroom was filled with the sound of our wet bodies hitting each other and our moans, I felt him twitch inside me.

"Now my love, cum for me" he growled.

My orgasm hit me hard and I screamed his name as I cam, after another thrust I felt him pour his seed into me as he grunted my name. He gently slid out of me and helped me to stand back up, he kissed my softly and held me close.

"That was amazing" his rasped.