𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare
Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri Ore Chale

-Dil kyun ye mera (kites)
------------------------------

"He wasn't stop talking at all. He was calculating the percentage of his mistake" Liam says to Louis and Harry who just learned about the whole incident. They were in the conference room and talking after the weekly meeting ended.

"But where did your wallet go?" Louis asked still confused about the situation.

"100% the wallet is with him" Liam tells.

"Then cancel all the credit cards" Harry suggests him.

"No" Liam replies with a smirk.

"What do you mean by no?" Louis questions.

"I won't cancel the cards. I mean he is my future husband afterall." Liam replies with a sly smile.

"What? How-"

"Dad and Mr Malik are best friends so my first meeting for marriage is with his son. And turns out his son is the person I crashed with- Zayn Javadd Malik"

"Coincidence? Huh! I think the fuck not" Louis laughs.

"How did you even agree to get married? Weren't you the one who said that marriage is the last thing to do?" Harry questions quite surprised by Liam.

"I did say. But now I think it's time to settle down. I have literally everything and Zayn's ass isn't bad you know" Liam answers.

It was all lies. He didn't want to marry either. He just wanted to live his life and handle the company. But last year when his father retired from his post, he saw how worried he was for Liam. He used to say Liam to settle down. Liam got so frustrated that he finally gave in and told his father to make it a arrange marriage since Liam had no time for dating.

"So you are only gonna marry him for sex?"

"Ofcourse not. It's a arrange marriage, Louis. It takes time and effort to build up a relationship. And seeing Zayn, he is perfect for me. Shy, innocent but also confident and cute" Liam tells, rewinding the incidents took place in the evening.

"Payno got a crush huh?"

"Since the time I saw him in the 10th anniversary of Irwin Industries"

"Wait, so you knew him before this marriage proposal? Why didn't you try your chances on him then?"

"Cause Zayn was young. He was just in the first year of college. He looked so cute and lost like a kitten in a big garden"

"Isn't he still in college?"

"He is, but it's his last year. He has like only a few months before he is out of it."

"Think again about all this Liam. Don't take a decision in rush ok? It's not only about marrying someone, but also about giving them time and love"

"Yeah man, I will"

Malik Mansion
The same dinner

"WHAT?!?!" Zayn asks standing up from his chair so quick that it almost fell.

"Yes Zayn. You need to get married, son. You are 22 now it's the perfect age for you to get married." His mom tells, rubbing his palm in order to trying to calm him down.

"No. I am not getting married. Excpecially not to that rude man."

"You have met him before?" Ali asks.

"We met today. He is such a jackass. We crashed and when I told him to tell sorry he didn't listen. You know I was ready to admit my mistake to 45% eventhough it was only 30%?!? And plus when we crashed his wallet fell in our bag. Here it is" Zayn complaints, reaching out for the wallet in his trousers.

"Zayn, don't judge a book by it's cover. Maybe he had a bad day or maybe he was in a hurry."

"Whatever. I am not getting married. Not now, not ever."

"No Zayn that's not possible. You have to get married. If you want to make us happy and proud get married and settle down." Yaser says strictly.

"No Baba-"

"They will come in next Friday. Fawad you won't be cooking with Zayn. I want him to cook alone so he can impress them and Zayn dress up properly and get ready to talk to him" Yaser orders

"But Baba-"

"No buts. Once I have said it, you obey it"

After this Zayn leaves the dinning table and goes to his room, Fawad behind him.

"Bhai I don't wanna get m-married" Zayn says sniffling a little. Fawad goes to him and rubs his back, trying to calm him down.

"I know Zayn, it's difficult. But just try. I can't go and change anything but the only thing I can say you is, accept Liam. Trust me" Fawad says

"What? I-I thought you w-will be in my side?!?" Zayn accuses.

"I am always on your side Zayn. I am saying to accept Liam because I saw the list of other people who will come to meet you for the marriage. Those people will not take care of you the way Liam will." Fawad informs him sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, other people are just getting married to you for the industry's share. They want money, not you. Whereas in Liam's case, this man is kind. I know the first meeting wasn't a good show of his kindness but trust me, cause I have met him multiple times"

"It's all your decision Zayn. I just want the best for you little bro." Fawad tells him, giving back Liam's wallet and going out of the room.

Zayn takes the Wallet left in the bed and looks at as if asking for help. Then suddenly his head sparks up and thinks of an idea.

--------------------------

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi
Teri ore chale.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on chapter 2?
What do you think Zayn has planned?
Check out the song list for the hint of the 3rd song! (No update until you answer that😃)
{Possibilities of double update today}