𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

WARNING: SMUT
____________________________________

Dekho, hulchul machi hai
Saare sheher mein, jo tum ho mere…

-Sang hoon tere
----------------------

ZAYN'S POV

"Let's go upstairs," he breathed against my lips, and I didn't trust my voice enough to answer him, so I just nodded in response.

As soon as we kissed there, Liam took us out of the hotel and rushed towards the car. He kept kissing me and praising me the way to home. I felt loved for the first time. We were in couch of our living room as we were busy making out when we got here.

I thought I was heavy, but when he got up from the couch with me clinging to his body like a koala bear, I started doubting it. Or, it could just be that Liam was strong. I leaned towards the latter because I had seen his biceps before.

Our mouths were connected again, and I had to give him credit for managing to bring us upstairs without falling. I mean, he had no idea where he was going or where he put his feet, but somehow, he managed to bring us to his room and kick the door shut behind us. He instantly pushed me against the door, my legs wrapped around his waist as our mouths moved almost desperately against each other.

Heavy pants were escaping us, but neither of us could be bothered with pulling away to breathe. Instead, I moved my hands to his hair and pulled at the roots of it, messing up his entire hairdo, but I was sure he didn't mind right now.

In return, he gripped my waist, his nails digging into the skin of my hips as he pressed his hard-on against my own.

Letting out the loudest moan yet, I pressed myself even closer to him, but I couldn't help but think that it wasn't close enough. Liam seemed to think something along the same lines because in the next second, he was pulling at the end of my shirt.

"Off," he panted against my lips, and I lifted my arms obediently as he pulled it over my head.

Before I knew it, I was pushed down on his soft bed, the mattress hitting my back. Good thing it was a mattress and not the floor. Otherwise, it would have hurt a lot.

He let his hands discover the skin that was now on full display, his fingers moving along my chest and down to my abdomen. The feeling almost had me squirming. I just loved having his hands on me.

"Fuck, just get out of your damn clothes," I grumbled, reaching down to pull at his own shirt.

He chuckled but did as told, instantly pulling the shirt over his head and kicking off his skinny jeans so he was left in only his boxers. Since he was already taking his clothes off, he took the opportunity to pull off my jeans as well. "Happy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes but let out a chuckle. "More than happy."

"Good," he mumbled before crashing his lips against mine again. They were puffy and wet from our heavy kiss just moments ago, and I loved every second of it, knowing that I was the one who had caused it.

He got in between my legs so my knees were on either side of his hips, our clothed bulges pressing against each other. I let out another moan as he rocked his hips down, my nails digging into the skin on his back. I was probably leaving marks, but I couldn't care less about that right now.

His mouth left mine to move down my jaw, his tongue poking out as he moved all the way down to my neck, leaving a wet trail behind. He started sucking on my skin, and I knew then that I wasn't the only one leaving marks here. The feeling made my toes curl, and my grip on his back only tightened. "God, you're so damn beautiful," he muttered against my neck, his teeth scraping the skin.