𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Baba main teri mallika
Tukda hoon tere dil ka

-Dilbaro
(Raazi)
-------------------------

Now that everyone has eaten the food and taken pictures with the newly married couple, it was time for the vidaai

There were back at the lobby but this time smiles were turned into cry. Everyone was sad for Zayn's departure.

Rituals were still not done, it was the last ritual in this hall. Zayn had to throw rice/wheat grains, mixed with flower petals and coins at his parents from the back (without looking back) while walking towards the exit gate.

Zayn began crying when he threw the rice for the fifth time. He couldn't believe he had to leave his parents who have been with him for his 22 years of his life. Once he reaches the gate he turn around and hugs his mother.

Slowly he is done hugging everyone in his family but one person was still left. He turned to his father and saw that for the first he was crying. He went and hugged his father.

"Thank you for not running away.." Yasir whispers and Zayn cried harder at that. He hugged his father, not ready to leave him.

7 hrs before

Zayn got in the train and removed his phone to check the details of the travel. When his phone unlocked, it was open to Liam's chats.

He sat in the seat near to him and admired all the photos. The first one being during the mehndi, when Zayn had built up courage and kissed Liam's cheeks for the first time.

The second picture was during the sangeet, when they had washed off all the mehndi and during washing, Liam caught Zayn's hands. Ofcourse Zayn blushed at that and Louis being the captain of this ship (as he says), took a picture of it.
Liam gave the excuse of the "I just wanted to see the outcome" to which Zayn replied a "ofcourse ofcourse!"

The third picture was during the sagaee. They were told to pose for the photo as if showing of their rings. So Liam stood behind and Zayn in front of him. Then Liam put Zayn and his hand on Zayn's chest. For Zayn that was hottest and softest moment in his life. He felt loved and cared.

I feel his care...
Zayn thought, a tear slipping from his eyes. He realised what a big of a mistake he was about to do by running away. He would never get another Liam, it was difficult as no one is as caring, dorky and loving as Liam.

After about 5 mins he gave up. He couldn't run away. Slowly he thought about how bad it would impact on his family, his father's reputation and mostly on Liam.

He quickly got up and ran out of the train. He caught a taxi and went back his home.

When he reached his house, he knew he had to sneak in as his parents maybe searching for him so he had to find for a excuse.

He managed to climb up the balcony with the help of the water pipes and got into his room.

He threw the Duffle bag on his cupboard and wiped his tears. He was ready for the marriage. If Liam is with him, he can do this.

What he didn't notice was that Yasir saw him running away and also saw him coming back.

Vidaai

Liam on the other hand couldn't understand why people were crying. He looked at Zayn's family and thought that they had a reason for crying but then he turned to his family and saw that they were crying also. Then he turned to Harry and damn, this man is crying as if he lost all of his property. Slowly he realised that everyone was crying except him.

Great Liam, you just promised that you would help him through every sorrow and here you are not able to even understand the sadness! Liam thought to himself. Honestly he felt awkward in this situation so he said something that was supposed to be funny but it didn't.

"If you are feeling so sad, then take him back"

At this everyone around him cried harder. Louis hit Liam's head and told him to shut up and that's what Liam did.

Soon everyone stopped crying and they were taken to the car. The car was designed with flowers and with a big board that said Just Married!

 The car was designed with flowers and with a big board that said Just Married!

They sat in the car and Liam heard that Zayn was still sniffling. He took Zayn's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. Zayn looked up at Liam at the gesture. Liam wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks.

"I promise I will take you to your parents once a week, stop crying cutie please" Liam says and Zayn smiles brightly. He goes ahead and hugs Liam. Liam is a bit taken back but hugs him back.

"I know you were joking there" Zayn mumbles, still hugging Liam.

"Then why didn't you laugh? I wanted to loosen up the mood!" Liam whines, and Zayn laughs.

Soon they reach home and they do the rituals which are left. After they are done with all of them, Zayn changes into his loose silk robe, waiting in the bed and for Liam to come inside the room.
-------------------

Mudke na dekho dilbaro
Dilbaro...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update today!