𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

O o jaane jaana
Dhoondhe tujhe deewana
Sapnon mein roz aaye

-O o Jaane jaana
(Pyar kiya toh Darna kya?)
------------------------------

"So what are we making?" Liam asks. They were smiling brightly totally enjoy each other's company in the kitchen.

Zayn was cooking and Liam was helping him pass the ingredients and sometimes when the boxes were too tight he would give Liam to open it. And if Liam purposely made the boxes tight before giving it to him, nobody needs to know!

"We are making Chicken Biryani and curry!" Zayn said excitedly. He always loved to cook.

"Tell me something about yourself, I wanna know everything about my future husband" Liam says. He was proud and felt glittery when he called Zayn as his husband.

"I don't know what to say, I am bad at introduction and all..."

"Hmm. What about the basics? Like favourite colour, book, movie and other stuff"

"Colour is purple or yellow, book is fault in my stars and movie is a bollywood movie called kabhi khushi kabhi gham"

"What does the movie mean?"

"It means sometimes happiness sometimes sadness. It's an interesting movie, when we have movie nights we can see it together!"

"Oh so we will have movie nights huh?" Liam says going behind him, wrapping his hands around his waist.

Zayn blushes. Even the tiniest touch if Liam, gives butterflies to Zayn. He could feel Liam's smirk.

Zayn titled his head a bit and looked at Liam.

"Only if you want, and no horror" Zayn says and Liam smiles, giving a kiss on the forehead.

"Ofcourse we can do that"

After about 30 mins of knowing alot about eachother, they finally finished with cooking the dinner.

Everyone is sitting on the dining table, both the families laughing at some joke Niall told.

Liam and Zayn were sitting next to eachother. They were continuously side eyed by thier parents.

After everyone is finished with dinner and now eating desert, Karen decides to bring up the question.

"So, what is your decision?"

"Yes, I would like to marry Zayn" Liam says smiling to his parents.

"What about you, Zayn?" Trisha asks.

Too shy to answer, he nods a yes and everyone starts celebrating by hugging eachother and smiling brightly.

"I have one request" Yaser says to Geoff who nods, telling her to continue.

"Can this be an indian wedding?" He asks.

Zayn perks up at the request, looks at his father as to why he wanted it to be an indian wedding.