𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

WARNING: SMUT
_____________________________

Pee Loon Tere Neelay Neelay Nainon Se Shabnam
Pee Loon Tere Geelay Geelay Hoto Ki Sargam

-Pee Loon (once upon a time in mumbai)
---------------------------

Liam's POV

I scanned the whole paper once again. One sign and from my side the divorce is done. I grip the pen once and move my hand to the place where I have to sign.

I was about to move my pen, when I stopped. I couldn't do it. I dropped the pen and turned towards Zayn and damn- he already had tears in his eyes.

"D-do you have to say something before I s-sign?" I ask carefully, not wanting to hurt Zayn and myself.

Zayn's POV

This is my only chance. Just tell him Zayn. We will deal with the consequences later. I wiped my tears and then turned back to him again.

"I l-love you, Liam. Please don't leave me. I know I haven't shown my love towards you much but it is because I realised it very late, that infact I was love with you, your brown eyes, chubby cheeks with a sleak jawline. I love you and everything about you. From the fact that you are afraid of spoons to the thought that you will always save me no matter what. I know I have been selfish, dumb, blind and what not towards your love. Please forgive me and comeback to me. I am willing to start things all over again but please don't leave me. I deserve all the punishments in the word to say no to those preety puppy eyes of yours, but I won't be able to handle those punishments without you. Please don't divorce and let us fall, I am asking for a second chance and I promise I will make it the best one because Liam Payne, I am in love with you and all your little things."

I say in hope that it was convincing and my feelings have passed to him throughly. He doesn't say anything for a few minutes until he breaks into a big smile and says-

"I am sorry, but I won't be able to do the divorce" and with that I grab his cheeks and kiss him.

FUCKING FINALLY MALIK! Wait, not only Malik but MALIK-PAYNE.

The kiss was soft yet passionate. We both were pouring love for eachother in the kiss and telling eachother that indeed there is the spark of love inbetween us still.

We pull away cause I slowly started loosing breath. We rest our foreheads together and I whisper once more an 'I love you' to which he replies-

"I love you too, Mr Payne" and of course his cocky side had to make an appearance. God, I missed my Liam so much!

SIX MONTHS LATER

"If I don't come back bloated, you are having a sex ban Liam!" I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt. We are on a plane. Just landed in Paris. Our honeymoon spot.

The last six months have been filled with love. Me and Liam made sure that we give eachother as much as love we could. My day starts with seeing Liam's face and ends with his arms around my torso and face buried in the crook of my neck. We did great gradually the past months. I am a successful artist with selling over 4000-5000$ of painting per month and Liam being the youngest successful CEO in the industrial area. I am so proud of him!